Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ok now i got both E cards.

it does not matter what difficulty u play. its really just the answers after u passed the 3 test (i did them with AAA, don't know if its required).

to get the orland-and-break-ep3-quest:

answer the 1st question with the the upper reply(with the ??? at the end)

to get the krieek-ep3-quest:

answer the 1st with the lower reply
    (with the !!! at the end)
    than answer 2nd question with the upper reply

when u have finised both runs. with the different answer shemes. u go online with Ep3 there u have the choice to DL 2 quests. upper one is the one with Break and orland, the lower is the Krieek quest.

On 2004-03-02 19:49, LollipopLolita wrote:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2001

there, think i got it
    Great !
    Now someone please translate the whole quest and i'm in PSO heaven.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

I did that pretty much for my friend last night. Gave Lolli a rundown of it over IM earlier...

I do have to say, Break is a pompous ass. He's constantly picking on poor Orland, and won't acklowledge your Hunter skills until part 3, and then only grudgingly.

Hey Folk,

I just snagged the Prima Guide yesterday while waiting for the game to come out today (hopefully) but I didn't see either of these quest cards listed with the 477 shown in the guide (well more like the 60 or so E-SS cards) so is this PROOF of them just being able to add all new cards or are they part of the 477 existing cards and I'm just missing them. Also, with no real abilities to speak of, are these two creatures useful additions to an Arkz deck or just something cute to have in your collection (having not even played yet I have no idea if those are good stats for the cost)?

On 2004-03-03 05:53, Arislan wrote:
    I did that pretty much for my friend last night. Gave Lolli a rundown of it over IM earlier...
    didn't post it because i didn't want to put spoilers. but if you guys really want, i can post it in the guide.

I just snagged the Prima Guide yesterday
    be aware that it's got some errors in it, also because some of the cards were adjusted online

On 2004-03-03 08:15, LollipopLolita wrote:
    didn't post it because i didn't want to put spoilers. but if you guys really want, i can post it in the guide.
    oh yesss pleeeaase !
    Since im stuck with the japanese version and the quest is not out in english anyway, it would be great to know more about the story.

btw...in my opinion the cipher card is quite useful

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rikimaru on 2004-03-03 08:47 ]</font>

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yes, ST can add more E Cards. They ren't adding them to game code or anything though, so unless they figure out a way to get everyone to download new card art on Online login, we won't be getting any cards that aren't already in game code.

I did the quest, and got both cards

I had to do the quest 3 full times. The second run through, I picked the bottom answer, and didn't realize it lead to another question. I guessed the wrong answer, I finally got it on my full 3rd run

-Nate