hi there,
    just wanne ask if there is so far an "official" episode 3 us ship like mintaka 2 on jpanese ships.
    and are there already us players??
    havent seen anyone yesterday.
    thx in advance!

jaja du willst doch nur fuer billige erfahrung die armen amis klatschen. *g*

aber die scheinen erst heute abend online zukommen. kriegen das teil wohl erst heute dem haendler aus den haenden gerissen.

@ leroy:yup hast mich erwischt, aber bitte net weitersagen faellt doch sonst keiner mehr auf meine 08/15 decks rein !!

@ all: my question isnt answered so far

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pierretomi on 2004-03-03 03:24 ]</font>

I'm not even certain if the US Card lobbies are up yet...regardless, I'm assuming it will still be Antares 8.

Antares 8 Card Lobby 1 sounds good to me. I'll be hanging around there for the next few days, incase people need help, or are confused or whatever ^_^ Char's name is Gally ^_^ I suggest that a few of us importers hang around, and help out

I'll probably stop by Antares 08-C1 (well, actually I don't even have the game in my hands yet, but I should in less than an hour.) assuming, that is, that it isn't filled with people who spent $50 more just to spam 2x-as-fast symbols

And I don't need any help. I've been reading all the guides here since November.

My char'll be a FOmarl named +Anifakia+. (Don't no one steal that name now :| )

^The Episode 3 Card lobbies are up. The /B ships are not for US. But they are for Japan.

On 2004-03-03 15:59, Getintothegame wrote:
    ^The Episode 3 Card lobbies are up. The /B ships are not for US. But they are for Japan.
    the card lobbys where up for weeks now.

the card lobbys on EU ships are there also. but most of the time there is nobody...

@psojohndoe: i saw u before, and also today on antares 8. my nick is my char name.