Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

way new here what up with the talking of billy and S.H and stuff ? *<_>* confused

On 2004-03-06 14:49, Arislan wrote:
    Yes, it can be done at any time. I'm still looking for a copy of Sonic Heroes or Ep 3 Trial for those 3 cards, and when I do finally catch a copy, I'll still be able to use it.
    ep3 trial? what card(s) did that one have?
    was that released in the US or Japan only (import)?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Japan only, through Sega Direct. Essentially Ep3 Beta. Gives the same 3 cards that Sonic Heroes gives (Beat, Halo Rappy, and Sonic Knuckles)

I know this is far flung, but if I save my Ep 3 on the same one as my Ep 1+2, would anything happen if Ep 1+2 corrupted?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Well, when my Ep 3 corrupted before Famitsu Cup, my Ep 1 and 2 were fine, so it should be the same the other way around.

Ok does sceticon id effect you any way or is it all show ta keep ya entertnad or what iam Oran ta let ya know
    P.S.like the cards ya get

The Man Slayer
    Use one Foie on each of Dark Falz's Parts to open the gates of hell.Look at the big chair.I'm there.

three questions does the pack you choose after a battle effect anything, what storyline is easier, and what do you suggest my deck by as a CLv3 Hunter using Sil'fir?

Donk Donk, Donk DWONK

Finally decided to register and join in with fellow pso gamers here. Didn't find this site until well after I got pso 1&2 for my gc.

Now on to my question.

I'm not sure if I'm just not finding it on you ep3 faqs and stuff but I decided to gamble on some cards after a tournament earlier today. After about the 5th time (I had 1600 at the time) a special "super capsule coin" or something to that effect came out with the card. Any idea what I'm supposed to do with this? I talked to some people in the ship and nothing happened. Nothing new showed up on the Pinz's shop screen. Since yout inventory is cards only will it still be there after I log off (I've logged off/on twice since then)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpishackCola on 2004-03-08 01:33 ]</font>