Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Through the Fire and Flames

On 2004-03-10 11:24, Blackwaltz-R wrote:
    your Clv doesnt mean ANYTHING, its just a result of winning, NO attributes go up at all, its all about how much meseta you accumulate in tourny, the more meseta u get, the higher your rank goes, and the higher your rank, the better the cards you get, your limited to what cards you can get playing only offline, so it doesnt matter if your Clv went down or not, its just a desguised prcess of winning alot and getting more cards, which is the primary goal, that way you dont get disattisfied when you dont get any good cards for a while, as long as you THINK your gaining something by leveling, and yes the difficulty online DOES go up, thatd be a dumb thing if they didnt, each char has better decks for each time you beat the game, the more you beat offline, the more crucial their decks get.
    ahhhhhhhh, get it right, please. CLv doesnt effect much, but clv is the thing that effects what cards you get. your not going to get fucking SS rank cards at level 5 just because your GOD:1. the ranking is basically for bragging rights, it doesnt affect jack squat apart from the animation you have in the lobby, and the number above your head.
    yes, tournaments are an important part of the game, but its not the be all and end all of ep3, its just so that the game is measurable, based on how many people have played online.
    being a GOD or a Rank doesnt affect you as a player whatsoever.

your Clv doesnt mean ANYTHING, its just a result of winning, NO attributes go up at all, its all about how much meseta you accumulate in tourny, the more meseta u get, the higher your rank goes, and the higher your rank, the better the cards you get, your limited to what cards you can get playing only offline, so it doesnt matter if your Clv went down or not, its just a desguised prcess of winning alot and getting more cards, which is the primary goal, that way you dont get disattisfied when you dont get any good cards for a while, as long as you THINK your gaining something by leveling, and yes the difficulty online DOES go up, thatd be a dumb thing if they didnt, each char has better decks for each time you beat the game, the more you beat offline, the more crucial their decks get.
    oh boy...

READ THE DAMN GUIDES

you get better rarity cards if your level goes up

your battle rank doesn't have to do with the quality of cards only quantity

your tournament rank doesn't matter when it comes to getting cards

meseta is for buyng cards

there are no difficulty levels but you get to face off more difficult opponents with good decks

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2016

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-10 14:48 ]</font>

*tip toes into the flame war thread..*

Um..er..I hope this hasn't been asked yet but...

What exactly causes your Exp/CLvl to go down?

Is your rank (God/Lord/Rookie, etc) determined by competing in tournaments?

Is it good to be in tournaments and lose, or do you only get rewarded if you win?

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

On 2004-03-11 09:24, Alena_Zouryx wrote:
    *tip toes into the flame war thread..*

Um..er..I hope this hasn't been asked yet but...

What exactly causes your Exp/CLvl to go down?
    Gaining experiance from winning matches

Is your rank (God/Lord/Rookie, etc) determined by competing in tournaments?
    Technically yes, your rank goes up based on the total amount of meseta you have won, not to be confused with the amount you have on you. and meseta can only be won online, in tournaments.

Is it good to be in tournaments and lose, or do you only get rewarded if you win?
    yes, you only get a reward if you win. a loss can lose you experiance, but that is all, you wont lose meseta.

So you lose experience whenever you lose a battle? Wow...no wonder it takes me so long to level up...

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

you should only lose exp on ships with a /B by their name, like Antares/B or Deneb/B. otherwise, you shouldnt lose exp anywhere. most of the time offline you wont lose exp for a loss, but sometimes you do :S

GOTH FORCE!

erm...its me again...
    I was thinking about the dice rolls...and it seems like they dont get high enough to do anything big...I mean after youve SET cards, MOVED, and are ready to attack, it seems like you wouldnt have many atk points left! so is it like...you get set up, and then start beating on the other people? <--if that made sense...

well, as a hunter, running at the opposition with nothing on is a fairly dumb idea, seeing your more likely to die this way, and more quickly too.

as an arkz, its is recommended that you dont run a whole lot, let your monsters do the work for you. some people like to use their char to their advantage though. with characters like break/memory/reiz. break and memoru have high TP so people will on occasion move them up and tech you. and reiz has pierce, so can be quite useful too.

so yes, as a hunter it is preffered to equip items, then move into battle, so you have more ATK to use action cards.

GOTH FORCE!

ah ok...I got it now

I finally played it! w00t w00t! yeah...pretty cool...must say I favor the arkz side...hehe

Umm...my first question and post. I got the game the week it was released and I love the game.

Ok, now the problem I'm having is I am now able to select different characters in offline mode, but I'm having trouble tryung to use the new characters. When I try to select a character it just says Default H and Default D and it is dimmed. I looked in the manual and I couldn't find an answer, can someone help me? plz.