Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm wondering what the highest % of any of the 4-5 if you count hit%, that anyone has seen? I've found a few..
    I have a Bronic +9 w/ 50% dark
    A plain spread +8 with 50% A beast
    A Breaker with 45% machine
    Amoung a number os other weapons but as yet I haven't found anything past 50%..

My Humar has a varista with 60% to Native. I have also seen a Crush Bullet with 60% to Machine and a spread needle with 60% to Machine. With my RAcast I have one Justy*23st with 50% to dark and 25% to hit and another one with 50% to A.Beast. I use to have 2 more justys, one with 50% to Native and one with 50% to Machine but I accidently sold them when I was selling a bunch of varistas and db's sabers.

PSO Assassin

I traded for a lavis cannon with 60% dark and 50% native. 60% is the highest I have ever seen on any legit item.

However, I was in a game the other day and some guy had a hacked spread needle with 3 %'s over 100. rofl

He was doing like 1700 critical hit with shifta. Hmmm.... must take a lot of skill to use that weapon.

As a note, I thought that sega had a gs filter out there for all hacked items. I was wrong. Sega is only monitoring certain items, and apparently people are creating items that are getting passed sega's monitoring.

Once in a while I check the store to see what items they have that got good %'s. Today I came across a Hold Halbert +3 with 40% Machine and 50% Hit. My Flowens Sword is 45% A.Beast 5% Dark. Thats my "caves weapon".

I worship Danger Girl and Akumi's booties

i suck at getting rares so I hardly ever see anything with great %s. The highest I've seen with my own lil eyes is 45%. I personally use a Vise+9 with 45%,5%,35%,40%. My all around kick-ass gun. I've never found another gun like it. Ahhhh yes, a rare among semi-rares. wooo hooo.

-ken

I found a Crush Bullet with 55% Dark.

My main Varista is 15% A. Beast, 45% Machine, and 50& Dark.

My friend has a Spread Needle with 60% A.Beast, Machine, and Dark, but he got it from a duper, so it's probably a GS weapon too.

Ok Orcus, this how I understand it. Gamesharked items get ya booted, but if they dupe a sharked itme, it makes it by. Only because the item in question was not directly sharked. That is my opinion on it, and I did see a wep with 85 Machine and 90% dark that was hacked.

Veteran Fighter

I borrowed my friends Spread Needle last night with: 45%.Native , 55% A.Beast , -15% Machine and 40% Dark.

With stats like that it's gotta be a GS reject. I just borrowed it for the Rappy quest on v.hard till I get myself a couple of MAG cells..... No luck yet!

Helps with lvling up too!

--Angel--

Had a crush bullet: 55% A beast and 50% Dark
    Vise: 60% Native 35% A beast

Double saber with:
    0% native, 60% beast, 45%machine, 40%dark

Visk with:
    40% dark, 40% hit

S.