Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Oxana McLane...

Calls you noob if you use assist cards, calls you fukker if you win, insults you to his friend in french. Complains bitterly all match each time you use an assist card. Then spreads muck about you all over the game (Zane just witnessed him talking shit about me while I was absent, pmed me about it.) Only plays against newbies in team tourneys, joined with his friend Calypso against me+ a newbie, then beat on newbie and called me a bad player for protecting the guy with Immortality. I don't mind giving out their full names here, because they really are asses, unlike F.E. who at least was civil to me.

Yeah yeah, do this to me guys, and I post your name here. Carry on doing it and I'll try to get you banned.

Post your stupid/racist/bad loser player names here! Then we can see who to avoid.

- Shimarisu

KUNIO

Japanese player at level 1, I just faced him in a tourney. His deck was called "Single deck for US use" in Japanese, and is as follows, from what I can see at least:

Inolis plus:

3x Sigh of a God
    3x Windmill (to smash your shields)
    3x Megid (fooking MEGID! On low level players!)
    Other techs.

This guy is seriously unfair, and just here for cheap meseta. If you go up against him, cancel your tourney.

- Shimarisu

Thanks for the info. I got owned by KUNIO's deck. Now that i know his name I wont join tourneys with him in it again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fireant on 2004-03-11 17:07 ]</font>

Thanks for the info!

I'm going to ask someone of higher authority if I can sticky this topic...it just may come in handy for new and old players alike.

GO TO HELL C:

God, im pretty lucky i haven't ran into anyone like this yet. Although i have played against a red slime deck(Got my ass handed to me)

I met a guy named infamous or was it infamousgamer its one of them. And he was on my team, he uses the default deck and if you lose or you beat him he starts calling you a noob and starts cursing at you.

I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in teambattle, last tiome single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing.

:/ This is one of the reason I hide now in obscure ship and only play with my friends against COM, so many abusive users out there. :/ Why do people suck this much?

On 2004-03-11 22:57, marcus_com wrote:
    I've battled Oxana a few times, mostly in teambattle, last tiome single though. And he/she has never really said anything offensive to me. Last time I beated him/her he/she said good game and was generally nice, and polite. Oh, and F.E hasn't been rude to me or anything, however, he really kept singning out insults to some newb who joined his team in teamtourney. This hence Billy Joe was supposed to enter. Hehe, found it quite amuzing.
    Do you use Assist cards? And did you win? If the answer to either or both is no, you might find your answer for Oxana's civility.

I fought Oxana 3 times, was abused for assist ("fook assist, fook assist now") called a fukker on the second occasion, and told Oxana not to play against me again. On the third occasion, Oxana and Calypso promptly (after second occasion) placed themselves against me again, teamname "US fukkers" (racist). When I said I wasn't from USA, they said "England is worse".

- Shimarisu

*takes out little black book*

here i have a list of all the lame deck users!!

now lets start :
    Jeff
    Jack
    Billy Bob
    Josh
    Mike
    or make it
    Ryo
    Sakura
    Honda
    Kaneda
    Takeshi

no honstly to me this looks a bit like McCarthyism.

the everyday user of Ep 3 should be able to look up the lvl of the opponent his he is going to face in the turney, and expect an advanced deck if the other user is 10 to 20 lvls above him.