Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

his name is stonedcreep he fsoded me yesterday =/

We are the disease.

Lol, Excalibur is such a dumbass, he acts like he can hack yet he cant do anything.The only thing he can do is use other peoples serials which isnt even hacking, and he claims to know how to read whispers when I battled him and he was naming off all of my friend and I's cards in our hand.The funny part was his friend was watching the entire time and sending him mails throughout the battle about what cards we had.We still owned him though.
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 912880293 bytes.

Since this thread has -REALLY- degenerated into a Who's-FSOD'ing-Me-Today thread, I wanted to insert one comment into this...

I've played online card games as well as help develop them, and I heard someone complaining about what is known as "stealths", or low-level characters with uber-good cards & decks. This is a normal occurence in online card games, and many people will always make TONS of stealths just to catch you off guard. The lesson learned should be: NEVER underestimate your opponent. You can always be beaten on any level.

Those people do not belong in this thread, especially if they just wanted a new character & moved all their cards to their new one.

Veteran Fighter

There was this guy named BEAR that called me some pretty nasty things when we were trading because he didn't like the %'s on my YASMINKOV 3000R.

On 2004-04-29 13:08, Lit wrote:
    I was playing in Mintaka 2 like always and was in a team of 3 when someone named Whosdicusuckin
    and he just ran to the trade terminal and said,,,TRD? and we said no,,,and then,,,,he said Bit*ch fu*k you ja*s... and then he left....oh my,,,whatta a crazy world we live in...
    US players expect JP players to have the best items and everything. Especially levels 130+ in Ep3.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

This thread at this point is just a list of FSODers, and has served it's purpose. FSODing is a bitch, it sucks, and people that do it are generally asses, but this is turning into nothing but a rants thread. So... Locky we go.