I picked a blue card pack after getting an S rank, and every card in it was rare except one! I now have a Hildeblue, Extra Dark Belra, Chaos Sorcerer, Two Love Rappys and a few others. All from one pack! The non rare card was just a Yasminkov 2000H, but that's not that bad.
    I seem to get atleast 2 rares every 3 packs, but I always pick blue. Do the card packs vary the amount of rares, rarety of the cards, type of rare cards you get or the chance of transformation?

Searching for my own piece of heaven

I'm pretty sure it goes like this:

Blue - Monsters
    Red - Items
    Green - Action/Assist
    Black - Random

You were just extremely lucky.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Correct, cept Assist isn't bumped up in any pack. And yes, you were just extremely lucky. Best booster for Assists would by default be the black deck, because while it doesn't raise the chances of assists, it also doesn't raise the chances for other cards, causing the overall percent chance of drawing an assist card to be higher.

I've had some pretty good draws today too, in ONE draw of the green booster pack I picked up Immortality, Dark Meteor, Penatrate. Earlier I nabbed a Spread Needle and Holy Ray ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psojohndoe2 on 2004-03-14 21:27 ]</font>

On 2004-03-14 21:06, Arislan wrote:
    Correct, cept Assist isn't bumped up in any pack. And yes, you were just extremely lucky. Best booster for Assists would by default be the black deck, because while it doesn't raise the chances of assists, it also doesn't raise the chances for other cards, causing the overall percent chance of drawing an assist card to be higher.
    I don't think thats necessarily true. All four could have a 5% chance of Assist. In the Item Pack the Item Chance % could take away from the Monster Chance % and Assist Chance % and vice versa for the others.