Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I apologize if this topic may have been brought up before, but I had finished reading the FAQ on how to obtain high rank, and I do not think I will be able to pull everything listed off on there, so I guess I will have to focus one 1 or 2 aspects (quick win, high damage, negation, etc). What do the people here do to try to get A or higher? The best I have gotten is a C+, which upsets me greatly, because I try my hardest. (This is all regarding offline, I cannot go online with my GC due to networking issues)

I only recently got PSOIII, so I don't have many cards to select from, but my best wins have been with my FO deck (with the default starting Force user, I forget her name though. )

Any help that can be provided will be immensely appreciated!

Davis(KRYS, RAcaseal commander)-CLv2-Off, CLv0-On

First of all I suggest you to don't care much about rank. Against human the priority is win more than get a high rank.
    When I get easy S ranks is using powerful stuff like Dark meteor, Delbiter, etc... which with I do over 100 damage for sure. Or with a FO using techs that hit many targets. Is possible to get S rank doing low damage but the most simple is doing strong attacks to multiple targets.

And now I go back about why you shoukdnt worry about rank. Its only use is get a few more cards after the battle. But normally to get higher rank you need to do more attacks and making the battle last longer. And if the battles take longer you are getting less cards in a time frame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Malkavian on 2004-03-15 10:16 ]</font>

Or simply have +2 dice and nothing dead on your side at the end of the game.

On 2004-03-15 10:13, Malkavian wrote:
    When I get easy S ranks is using powerful stuff like Dark meteor, Delbiter, etc...
    i get B+ - S ranks using a funky Endu based deck. I've gotten 2 S ranks and an A+ online, and 2 A+ offline with it so far XD

On 2004-03-15 13:11, Skorpius wrote:
    On 2004-03-15 10:13, Malkavian wrote:
    When I get easy S ranks is using powerful stuff like Dark meteor, Delbiter, etc...
    i get B+ to S ranks using a funky Endu based deck. I've gotten 2 S ranks and an A+ online, and 2 A+ and a B+ offline with it so far XD

I get 5-6 min S ranks by pumping out high dmg, and yeah you can get high ranks with low dmg it just takes awhile. Try not to get hit that often and use def cards whenever possible cause they help your rank also. Oh yeah goodluck and happy huntning.

Deal as much high damage.
    Absorb as little damage as possible.
    Finish in as few turns as possible.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Actually, absorb as much as possible, as stated above. Just don't *take* the damage, blunt it off with Defense cards.

Yeah, those attribute cards (NA, ABGuard, etc.) work very well for defending damage. They've helped me alot.

Besides, you can still get A ranks and get S cards. I got my first S card today through an A rank. I'm not quite sure about SS cards though.

Thanks for all the responses everyone! I appreciate the help, now to try and get some good cards...

Davis