Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2004-03-19 02:36, Jack wrote:
    ...[*]Orland has joined a secret Government Hunter's Guild and has successfully arrested a man responsible for the "OPSS" incident....
    Yeah, about that, I just did the quest, but forgot the guy's name who he arrested, anyone remember? Also, when you do the quest and get different Ep3 quests as a result, are the endings different? I never had time to beat it through the other way yet.

I just wanted to say that the quest sucks. So many people told me "woah, Kefka, try it, it rocks" well no, it does not, it is a solo quest with nothing original, not to be compared with Seat of the Heart.

On 2004-03-21 13:33, Kef wrote:
    I just wanted to say that the quest sucks. So many people told me "woah, Kefka, try it, it rocks" well no, it does not, it is a solo quest with nothing original, not to be compared with Seat of the Heart.
    Oh? I thought it was interesting to get to see Nefu, Break and Orland in a completely different setting. *shrugg*

On 2004-03-21 13:51, navi wrote:
    Oh? I thought it was interesting to get to see Nefu, Break and Orland in a completely different setting. *shrug*
    Well, I never saw then in another setting =/ remember poor Kefka lives un London, where Ep3 comes in July 2008.

Heh, i quite liked it. Sure the boring ending was... boring, but the not-boring one wasn't (that sounds really stupid...). What i'm trying to say was the boring ending was good for the extra download quest, but the other one was really good for both the d/l quest and the ending.

Loads of mis-translation in that quest tho, its not quite a 'all your base are belong to us', but i was called a 'hunters' and a 'he' even though my char is female...

I just hope they've put up those extras by the time it comes out over here. At least they have made me decide not to import so i can use the same acess key/sn.

And yet, amazingly, noone has answered the question: How do you download the quest after you get the key item?

Oops! Sorry, didn't read all I needed to.
    Thanks for the info, Arislan!

If this quest stays on then it will prolly be the most played quest for all legit hunters during the eastern rappies...

Oh dear god I hope not, that's when I plan to go Yas9kM hunting. Nobody ever plays Temple outside of looking for holiday Rappies, and Temple is not soloable. 'Course I'm probably screwed anyway, everybody I know seems to either have migrated to Ep3 or not play anymore. It's depressing to log on to Ep1&2 in hopes of going rarehunting or levelling, only to find that out of 11 pages of Guild Cards, 3 people are on, all of them on Ep3. Fleh.

The quest is OK, I suppose. They should have done about sixty thousand things more with it. At least they translated it better than they did Seat of the Heart, which is a horrific crime against just about everything, considering how much better SotH is. Anyone comparing BSM to SotH needs to be shot, but it's not the worst quest ever, I guess. XP

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Yup this is where ill be all day every day during Easter. 31 Rappys and 10 Grass Assassins (so im told) will be a nice spot to grab them Egg Rappys and have a shot at the Yas9k. Quite a few Hidelts if i remember right too. Only bad thing is theres too many cut-scenes and talking...