Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone know if he uses a specific card for this? I've been asked by numerous people, not seen him do it myself though. Is it a cheat?

- Shimarisu

Is it at all possible someone new to the game is confusing a cheat with Sinow Zele?

New to the game? Not bleeding likely. And he does this with Hero characters.

- Shimarisu

sinow zeles ablilty is to telleport 9 moves with no cast nad usualy it is a mag that lets the person tp every were

mod-edit: keep it civil. next one will lead to consequences.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-03-21 22:28 ]</font>

And is that not teleporting? What did I know about what the people Shim had talked to had seen when I made that psot? That they had seen someone "teleporting". I don't know why your grammar skills are so unpar, and just because I stated the forum rules, which you did not abide by, to you, does not mean you need to follow Shim and myself and flame unneccessarally. Again, the forum rules state no flaming. Go read them.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Woah, no need to make a personal attack. Calm down, boy, or you're likely not going to be around for much longer. You don't have to jump all over someone for a possibly mistaken supposition.

If it is a Mag, what mag? No mags give you teleportation, nor are there any that give no cost movement. Standstill Shield + is the only card that gives no cost movement to it's user IIRC.

u said teleport "all over" the place...

do they mean that the person who did it dont stop and keep on changing place without actually on his turn?

or, if they mean just on his turn he move from one place to another with a long range (which is possible to do)?

anyway... first time i hear/read something like this

Apparently this user:

Only equips a mag.
    Teleports all over the field, like Sinow Zele.
    Spams that I am a cheat (last one is definitely true).

I'm trying to find out if there's even a card that does this, or if it's a wild rumour. He used this deck on me and didn't teleport, but that was a while back.

- Shimarisu

well im so sick of people chaking things up to "cheating" with out knowing what your talking about but what ever i for got the name of the mag but it lets you tp and it gives you exp every turn and in jp it tells you its ablity but it was removed in the english trans lation

also this is why i dont post much here.......o well

hmm... if u forgot the mag name, u could always just describe its look =/

...unless u forgot its look too...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2004-03-21 22:59 ]</font>