My HUcaseal finally beat falz on vhard today.. im so totally stoked about ult mode.. im level 68 now using.. +34 dragon slayer (30% hit), +9 Gatling (25/25/0/0/25) and my four units are.. Elf/arm ++;Elf/Arm ++;General/battle;General/battle.. Any tips on what units i should use for ult? im still trying to get god/arms from my redria HUmar.. blegh. (redria HUmar is in Vhard ruins, btw.)
    -xero

Battle units don't stack so i'd replace the one with whatever other "arm" you have. ATA is tough when you're first in ult.

On 2004-03-22 13:31, Zack_Morris wrote:
    Battle units don't stack so i'd replace the one with whatever other "arm" you have. ATA is tough when you're first in ult.
    Very true, ult can be a pain with poor ATA. Get god/arm , and have you been considering on getting god/battle? Because it helps a lot.

Hmm.. Id have to look where i can get god/battle or even devil/battle from redria... and thanks for the tip on stacking o.O;; i didnt notice any changes.. but i figured scince it said 'increases speed slightly' that i just wasnt picking up on it. BTW- Ult mode is SO damn worth my hours... to anyone who isnt in ult yet... you arent even playing the game yet ... the changes in scenery and monsters, all the way into P2 (which i wasnt expecting at all. i thought it was just ragol) is just great.
    -xero

Dead man walking

You're redria, that's very good considering that that's the only ID that finds god/battle. From forest hildelt.

Redria is a great ID, I think you can also find some real good armor in the caves or maybe mines.