13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Metroid Prime 2

8 61.54%
  • GCN Zelda 2

5 38.46%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The Navinator is Banned

http://cube.ign.com/articles/500/500892p1.html

I really hope that these two games are better than the first, that will be very hard to do. But I do hope that GCN Zelda 2 isn't like Majora's Mask was to Ocarina of Time, I want more Gannon! Oh yea, Please let Metroid Prime 2 have Kraid! Your opinions?
    Which one are you more excited about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Episode3 on 2004-03-25 18:04 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Episode3 on 2004-03-25 18:04 ]</font>

Well... I'm sure they'll both be good. But can they really do another Gannon storyline right away? I wouldn't really go for it. They need an off game, like Link's Awakening or Majora's Mask. I don't want them killing the story any sooner than they have to.

And Kraid? The battle would be very cool in 3D, but then again, I also think they could make a good Mother Brain battle in 3D.

The Navinator is Banned

How bout both Kraid and Mother Brain. Man, Retro and Nintendo made my year when they announced that Meta Ridley would be in Prime.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread.

Anyway.

I voted for Zelda, but I'm excited about both, I guess.

I really enjoyed WW. I beat it in less than a week. My homework suffered that week, too.

I just hope in the sequal, they up the difficulty. Really, some of the puzzles were kinda tough, but I still didn't die once.

And I LOVE the cel-shading. Realistic, meh. It's a fantasy game. And, the cel-shading is very well done. Looking foward to it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-03-22 22:42 ]</font>

President of Mexicokagulphia

On 2004-03-22 22:38, Eihwaz wrote:
    Very nice picture Navi.

...and we all thought Rel'mitos couldn't look any girly.

All girliness aside, it's a nice pictures. *thumbs up*
    >.> <.< >.> >.< <.> what?!

On 2004-03-22 22:41, Cheep wrote:
    >.> <.< >.> >.< <.> what?!
    I accidently posted the wrong reply in the wrong thread. I fixed it now. Sorry.

>.>;

*throws thread back on topic*

Anyway, I hope they include some new stuff in Metroid Prime 2, like from Metroid Fusion. Ice or Diffusion Missles, Wide Beam?

Or being able to absorb certain enemies? I dunno.

I can imagine the graphics. *drools* n.n

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-03-22 22:46 ]</font>

The Navinator is Banned

I hope it can be in 1st and 3rd person mode, I just cannot decide which I like more!

Well, they said Metroid Prime's sequel will have more third-person stuff, but it will still be first-person from what I've read.

Hmmmm this is new news but kinda old for me since this information was released around,the same time as Donky Konga as for the metroid game its still going to be in 1st person,which is cool but im a traditionalist and prefer 3rd person. right now the title is expected to contain roughly 70% 1st person and 30% 3rd person as far as content is concerned. And the zelda game is diffinatly going to be cel shaded and they are considering adding some new kind of C-Shade technology as well. Plus for the first time nintendo, is currently flirting with the idea of having past characters outside of the main ones return. So far the only two names that nintendo mentioned are Epona and Sheik ...This game will also return back to the land format which means goodbye boat. or atleast goodbye as your m,ain form of transportation. and yes im aware that the boat was zeldas father :lol; but who knows if that boat will be back or not.

I guess we will have to wait for E3 to get the full story.Also one thing is for certain while working on this project developers have stated that,do to the amount of freedom cel-shading allows that are looking forward to making atleast one more zelda title for GC after this one.This would also be the first time that 3 zelda titles hit one nintendo platform.stateside atleast and also this is great news for some possibly terrible for others but we will have to wait until nintendos next system before you will be able to see a polygonal zelda game.

On 2004-03-22 23:02, Outrider wrote:
    Well, they said Metroid Prime's sequel will have more third-person stuff, but it will still be first-person from what I've read.
    Outrider, check your PMs.

3rd Person stuff is fun. Maybe some Resident Evil style alien shooting? MP had some kinda scary/tense scenes. And the creepy music...and don't forget invisible enemies. ;_;