Topic...I know that you have to face Reiz's Monster Zero deck in a small area, dealing 10 damage each turn. (Having Min Roll set at 6, obviously). How would you do this? The most you could get with a Hunter would be 9 per turn. (Without some wacky action card combo)

The other way I see it is to use Rufina and an action card each turn to do the job. How would you do it?
    EDIT: You would need to topdeck 2 Heavy Blows to do this...and I'm not even sure that would work anyways.

EDIT 2: I saw that you could use Rika's claw for an Easy A...how would that work? It's Ap and TP switch, therefore, not giving you a lot of AP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-03-23 14:59 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-03-23 15:08 ]</font>

Here's how it works, with Rika's Claw and Sil'fer, will give you pretty much an A rank every time:

Set Dice to 6/6, Deck: Unshuflled, lvl: Nebula 2 (iirc, anyone where Reiz starts 5 blocks away, and can run forward 3, and be one away from you)

Turn 1: Dice+1 on you, Dice+1 on Reiz, Mag x2.

Turn 2: Rika's Claw, Exchange, 1 step forward, HP Attack+Double Attack.

Sil'fer base AP is 3, +2 mags = 5. HP Attack = 18 dmg, x2 (Double Attack) = 23 damage x 2 = 46 damage, minus -6 (Reiz uses a Wall card, which subtracts 3 from the 23, making it 20x2)

Not 100% sure of the math exactly, but it'll give you about that much damage ^_^

Burning Ranger

Ah, exchange! I never considered that. Thats gonna change my future Reiz bashing for sure.

Jools

Isn't it impossibile to get those types of odds when drawing? Or by "Unshuffled," you mean the decks aren't shuffled?

I am not completely sure. I am getting the game tomorrow.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Yeah, exchange is a new one on me too. Might be just what I needed to get that S as opposed to the A+ on 2P multi Reiz bashing!

To get an S, as far as I know, in 1v1 Reiz bashing, you'll need either A) Dark Meteor or B) Del Rappy. The Dark Meteor adds Random AP to the attack, so roll a 6, and it actually does 12, and the Del Rappy does 30 all on it's cute little lonesome

Yeah, reiz 0=monster deck is great for crrd grabbing, I never get higher than c rank though, cause I don't play to get cards, I play her for the 10exp.

I know a trick that always get S for sure. You will need a Sinow Zelee, Hp attack, MC attack, and slash. Play a 2vs2 agaisnt 2 reiz monsters=0 deck. You will need the ORDER option so no shuffle. Put those cards in your first 5 cards and set the dice to 6. In your first turn cast Sinow Zele. I their turn they will just walk to you. In your next turn move sinow in front her, use all those cards in a combo (Hp attack, MC attack and slash), hit both reiz in one blow and BANG!!! more than 30 HP to each Reiz. You win in the your second turn and got a S. Sorry if I forgot one step but I know you will figure it out. ^.^

Except, it takes longer in 2v2, you have to wait for 2 other COMs to do whatever they do... Guaranteed S rank w/ the Dark Meteor way of doing it as well if you do it in 2vs2 w/ Kranz. Of course, you can do it in one 2 turns S rank Guaranteed, however that'd require a Del Rappy

Burning Ranger

At my online level (around 25) I find I get considerably more new cards (I'm offline 50 as well) in team games than 1v1. Much more.

-Jools