Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: *E-13*

Leader of 13th Element

**E-13** or (Thirteenth Element) is a great place to get to know people. I am hoping that if you have any questions you can PM me or Email me. I am looking for members to join **E-13**. not only is E-13 a great team...it is also a legit team. We do not promote cheats in anyway nor do we accept cheaters or hackers. If you have any questions bout PSO or joining the team please post a message, and hopefully i can answer it. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-12 21:40 ]</font>

why dont you ally with L-PSO? pm Sungkwon or MOTOROLA about it if you think thats a good idea. k, bye.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 17:29, Trugeta wrote:
    why dont you ally with L-PSO? pm Sungkwon or MOTOROLA about it if you think thats a good idea. k, bye.
    i was acctualy hoping to stay in this team cuz i want to have my own team...i already have 43 members and still going up, so i think im doing great on my own. i would however like to be allied with L-PSO but not in the sense that all members will be gone. i would like to be allied but still keep my team and all members, as well as stay the leader.

thats what i meant, so if there's another clan war, we can all go at it together. plus you're an all legit team, it would be a good idea to ally with us, well at least i thought it would be a good idea.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 18:58, Trugeta wrote:
    thats what i meant, so if there's another clan war, we can all go at it together. plus you're an all legit team, it would be a good idea to ally with us, well at least i thought it would be a good idea.
    That sounds good. I would like to be allied with L-PSO. I will put L-PSO under my allys.=D

yay! this calls for a celebration! but you have to ask Sungkwon or MOTOROLA first.

have you realized that you and i are talking to eachother in two different forums, and we're the only ones talking in both topics?

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 19:23, Trugeta wrote:
    yay! this calls for a celebration! but you have to ask Sungkwon or MOTOROLA first.
    im on it =D

ok, nice doing business with you.

Leader of 13th Element

have you realized that you and i are talking to eachother in two different forums, and we're the only ones talking in both topics?
    im on the phone with my cousin and i just told him that before you posted.LOL.atleast this is racking up some posts on my side and yours.