Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: *E-13*

yes, that is true.

Leader of 13th Element

MOTOROLA never PM's me back very fast...i have to wait usualy about 2 days before i get a reply.you should PM him too asking about allys and stuff.

yeah ok, i will do that. i just posted about you wanting to ally with L-PSO on the L-PSO thread, and i think maybe you should also do it. it might get read by one of the new admins to L-PSO.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 19:45, Trugeta wrote:
    yeah ok, i will do that. i just posted about you wanting to ally with L-PSO on the L-PSO thread, and i think maybe you should also do it. it might get read by one of the new admins to L-PSO.
    which thread is it?...the one that says "*L-PSO*"?

that would be the one. its a pretty long thread too, i think its longer than the one that talked about unsealing methods for the j sword, unless that one was like 32 pages long, which i think it was.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 19:49, Trugeta wrote:
    that would be the one. its a pretty long thread too, i think its longer than the one that talked about unsealing methods for the j sword, unless that one was like 32 pages long, which i think it was.
    There...i have posted a message on L-PSO thread. i hope they see it.

they should, cause there's usually a new post there everyday. good luck.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 19:57, Trugeta wrote:
    they should, cause there's usually a new post there everyday. good luck.
    i hope i get an answer...if not then too bad.

i just sent MOTOROLA a PM. i hope he gets it. you should get a reply soon, unless something happens to where none of them can PM you back. but if you know Badbitz, you could also try PMing him, because he just became a new admin. but i would recommend doing that if you dont get a reply within the next 2 days.

Leader of 13th Element

On 2004-03-26 20:02, Trugeta wrote:
    i just sent MOTOROLA a PM. i hope he gets it. you should get a reply soon, unless something happens to where none of them can PM you back. but if you know Badbitz, you could also try PMing him, because he just became a new admin. but i would recommend doing that if you dont get a reply within the next 2 days.
    if i dont get a reply then i will do that. and if i dont get one from him...then what?