Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: *E-13*

nm ignore this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2005-01-11 13:02 ]</font>

i am saving up for a broadband adaptor and was wondering if it is worth buying i heard it was awsome and i also heard the opposite. My main character's name is Seig. you "clan" if you will looks cool and i would like to join.
    But i have a few qustions...

1. How much does online cost?

2. How do you put element/e13 in your name?

btw i wasn't bashin your team when i said "clan", I am just used to calling it a clan.

Thanks

Leader of 13th Element

On 2005-02-26 17:17, Hsav wrote:
    i am saving up for a broadband adaptor and was wondering if it is worth buying i heard it was awsome and i also heard the opposite. My main character's name is Seig. you "clan" if you will looks cool and i would like to join.
    But i have a few qustions...

1. How much does online cost?

2. How do you put element/e13 in your name?

btw i wasn't bashin your team when i said "clan", I am just used to calling it a clan.

Thanks
    answers
    1. aprox 8.95 US 12 Canadian
    2. you have to recreate your character...dont bother if you have a high leveled character

South Pole Vacationer

Blue Burst is almost here!!! If 3/4 of us get on we should have like the biggest team ever!

I should be getting mine in june

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ice-slayer on 2005-04-27 06:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ice-slayer on 2005-04-27 13:03 ]</font>

Katana Hunter/Merchant/Noobliterators Trainer

so, what does every body think about PSU?

South Pole Vacationer

I think its something new and fresh, but I get the feeling of it going down the same route as pso.

PSU ? It will be the first time I play a PS game since I cancelled way back. It might even be able to tear me away from World of Warcraft... As long as the Casts look evil.