Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Oh and by the way, he will get banned. They'll probably ban his Credit Card # and adress etc. too, to make sure he'll never be able to play any PSO game ever again.

Sliph chao

AHAHHAH I have never heard so much bull **** in my life that there going to ban my credit card they have no right to do that and you really think there going to go conplaining to VISA or the main barcly card bank in london because of a conplain about someone on PSO. Sorry the world don't work like that, oh and the credit card im using is stolen it means nothing and I don't even have it anymore so... yeah that would do alot of good and ever heard of signing up to a new company or a new status of credit card like from GOLD to PLATINUIM oh wait no I forgot your head is to dense to understand anything other than the total crap that comes out your mouth.

On 2004-03-29 12:51, FantasyEve wrote:
    I don't need to make up for the lack of them in real life like all you people who live every emotion and ocation of your life sitting on your dam asses online.
    Excuse me. I've never said anything against you, but isn't spending your time on forums who don't like you, spending time FSODing, taking time to reply to posts against you, playing on 5 different serials, changing characters to avoid detection, sitting 'on your dam ass online'???

EDIT: Banning his credit card is unlikely. But with his own confession of using a stolen one, ST and the banks would have to look in to it. And that is fact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: decswxaqz on 2004-03-29 13:10 ]</font>

They could freeze just before you were about to enter the final round of a tournament (especially if its against them). Not a good sign at all.

Jools
    That happened to me just before I was suppose to go to the finals of a tourney, and I was disqualified, But I don't know who did it, it wasn't my opponent because he wasn't even around. I didn't lose any thing even though I didn't save at all inbetween matches, but I missed my final match! God!

That's one long run on sentence there. If they have no right to ban your credit card number from being used to purchase a Hunter's Licence (Which they do, actually), you also have no right to FSOD people. From the Terms & Conditions:

Password, Serial Number and Access Key

You agree to always keep your User Name, Password, Serial Number and Access key (Access Codes) in a safe place, not to use another person's Access Codes or reveal your Access Code to another person unless you are the parent or guardian of a child in which case you may transfer or share your Access Code with one child provided that you agree to remain liable for the activities of your child as if they were your own activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Access Code.

Code of Conduct/Network Etiquette

You agree to use the Service in a way which is consistent with these terms and conditions and which complies with all national or international applicable laws and regulations. You acknowledge that you are personally responsible for the use of your account by someone else.

You agree that you will not use the Service:

(b) in a manner which is invasive of another's privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;

(c) in a manner which constitutes cheating, hacking or denying the enjoyment of the Service by others;

(h) in any manner which would interfere with or disrupt the Service or contravenes any instructions which we may give to you in connection with the Service from time to time.

You also agree that you will not:

(e) reset any user's game or disconnect a user's line in the middle of a game. The Visual Lobby and each game are common places for players to enjoy an ONLINE GAME. Keep in mind that games are played between you and other "actual" players, not computers. Also, do NOT annoy other users playing PSO by resetting a game or disconnecting a line without advance notice, as these actions may cause harm or inconvenience to others.

If you fail to abide by the above rules of conduct and the other standards of conduct as set out in these terms, Sega may take action against you in the form of either a warning, termination of your right to use the Service and/or legal action against you. You understand that Sega is not required to provide you with notice prior to terminating your use of the Service for violating any of these codes of conduct and you will forfeit unused access time.

I think you'll find this is all legally binding stuff.

On 2004-03-29 13:01, FantasyEve wrote:
    AHAHHAH I have never heard so much bull **** in my life that there going to ban my credit card they have no right to do that and you really think there going to go conplaining to VISA or the main barcly card bank in london because of a conplain about someone on PSO. Sorry the world don't work like that, oh and the credit card im using is stolen it means nothing and I don't even have it anymore so... yeah that would do alot of good and ever heard of signing up to a new company or a new status of credit card like from GOLD to PLATINUIM oh wait no I forgot your head is to dense to understand anything other than the total crap that comes out your mouth.
    OK, mods. You can ban him now.

Read my post ten times more, over and over again, and try to understand.

Although PSOW shall make no judgements on what you do on Ep 3 and will insist that we stay separate and that we are not responsible for what happens there, we do insist, FE, that you stop flaming and flamebaiting our other members. Maybe you can't get banned on Ep 3 but we won't hesistate to ban you if you continue to break the rules here. Do so again, and the next time, we'll be saying our goodbyes to you.