Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Unfortunatly tgif isn't lying. This has happened to me twice by some guy counting down from 10 to 1 saying he can corrupt the whole server if he wanted to. I don't like people that brag about things like this because its stupid and annoying. Like tgif said you dont lose anything so I dont really care, its just annoying.

what was his name?, and ou should inform SEGA about this a-hole.

Burning Ranger

They could freeze just before you were about to enter the final round of a tournament (especially if its against them). Not a good sign at all.

Jools

Special Agent

well, they can't corrupt yet, because from what i've heard, there is no double save in PSO3, and they have no way of ejecting your memory card

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Special on 2004-03-27 07:54 ]</font>

I remember a friend telling me that there's a glitch with the english code that produces messed up word select in ep 3 lobbies which can fsod people. Maybe it's that?

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

No, the glitch with the English Code (JP version to partial English) causes your OWN game to freeze when you try using the soft keyboard.

Special Agent

On 2004-03-27 07:24, Arislan wrote:
    No, the glitch with the English Code (JP version to partial English) causes your OWN game to freeze when you try using the soft keyboard.
    hopefully sega will patch this online so it can't be exploited.

but it happens when you try to use the soft KB? so if the person tries FSOD'ing you, and you never open the soft KB, or use a real KB to respond, you're safe?

No, it has nothing to do with this current FSOD thing.

The JP-->Eng code allows for partial English on the JP versions. It's what causes the E on some JP players names. The soft keyboard though, if used, will crash the person using it's game. Won't affect anyone else but the person using that AR code that opened the keyboard.

This guy named Racist-Bitch just FSOD'd my brother in Vega 1. He told my brother to wait here and he counted down from 3 and then he got an FSOD. At least you dont lose anything like in Episode I&II.

I'm with Jools on this one, this reaches far beyond some annoying kiddie FSOD-ing random people. If it's target-able, and you face someone in a tourney that doesn't want to play you, kiss that final goodbye. Wait until the JP people start getting affected, and this bug will get fixed very quickly, or at least I hope.

Oh, and Mr Special, that sig isn't legal. It's 600x180 with a COMBO of pics and text, not 5 lines and a 600x180 pic.