Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

is this a lobby issue or does it also work ingame?

and about the sig. nope, your not within the rules as arislan pointed out.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Would appear, at the moment to be a lobby issue. If this is like the old previous Word Select FSOD though, then it would be just as effective ingame (and very possibly to any onlookers) assuming that word select is available.

Burning Ranger

I can foresee all sorts of sillyness with players jumping around lobbies or hiding in games to avoid the FSOD.

Doesn't that sound fun?

-Jools

AUghhh!! I think now is when a real ban is needed.
    Also if someone can fsod whenever he wants he can corrupt too.
    The game saves in many points. If the annoyer is clever enough he could be able to time the fsod with a save.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well unless it's possible for the game to freeze without someone FSODing you (though this is the frist I've had it), my game froze DURING a game, a tourney game at that!

I had the guy dead to right. He laughs...

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... is all I hear out of my TV screen, sigh.

Stupid POS game! If this becomes common, I WON'T BE HAPPY!

Oh yeah, the guys name was Zanzibar.

Update: Naruto and Exdeath are now added to the FSODers list. Oh BTW i got a quick question to spot here. I know how to take a snap shot but how do you make it so it takes up the whole screen so you can get a full screen show and also...I sent myself an email via the PSOW way...and it came to me as a black screen picture....any help?

Through the Fire and Flames

when ever you play a tourney, try to be the top player/team. that way, if one of these peole is against you, they wont be able to fsod you on your way in, when a save takes place, i think.

this is messed up, and we need to get organised to crack these bastards. just complain to everyone, Sega Japan. ST themselves, Sega America and Sega Europe. cause i dont want them ruining my play experiance because they feel like it.

maybe Barubary could have some fun with these people, give them a few temporary bans

Through the Fire and Flames

On 2004-03-27 09:52, 3v1L19 wrote:
    Update: Naruto and Exdeath are now added to the FSODers list. Oh BTW i got a quick question to spot here. I know how to take a snap shot but how do you make it so it takes up the whole screen so you can get a full screen show
    Press X when in the snapshot mode, this will take a snap of the whole screen

ok im sorry aboutt he image question i see that someone else made the forum. Sorry guys i keep making this mistake wont happen again...And I think that they will wait for the last second to join a tournamnet they wont join earlier then 2 min before.

omg Silver X is fsodin me. I am not sure if it is the fake ones are the real one because everytime i enter that lobby I fsod right away before i can see his level and rank etc. Everytime i enter the lobby he is just there saying "I r at dinnar" and the i fsod.