Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Arislan wrote:
    Skett, the first documented time he has stated this was E3, the year Jet Set Radio and PSO V2 were shown (the same year the Sega booth was closed to all but invitees). He stated vehemently at that point as to how he will NEVER make a PSO game on the PS2, that he just hates the system architecture. He didn't state anything about another game series, just PSO.
    Question Answered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2004-03-27 19:29 ]</font>

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2004-03-27 17:51, Episode3 wrote:
    By remake I am thinking new in 3D...And I have heard alot of people say Naka dosn't like to develop for PS2
    The Phantasy Star remake that theyve been talking about is still just a 2D game but with much prettier sprites, same as all the SEGA Remakes in the SEGA Ages series (latest game to be released from that brand is Fist of the Northstar for anyone interested).

And i think most of the big companies have passed comment at least once to how hard it is to develop for the PS2, but seeing as it is the biggest selling console at the minute companies will still make games for it.

President of Mexicokagulphia

On 2004-03-27 19:15, Deathscythealpha wrote:
    By remake I am thinking new in 3D...And I have heard alot of people say Naka dosn't like to develop for PS2
    The Phantasy Star remake that theyve been talking about is still just a 2D game but with much prettier sprites, same as all the SEGA Remakes in the SEGA Ages series (latest game to be released from that brand is Fist of the Northstar for anyone interested).

And i think most of the big companies have passed comment at least once to how hard it is to develop for the PS2, but seeing as it is the biggest selling console at the minute companies will still make games for it.
    I thought gameboy had the best sales. Or does it count as a console? I'm still confused. Why would they make a 2d game for the ps2?! Will your sword still be one giant pixel?

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

On 2004-03-27 19:11, SpikeOtacon wrote:
    Question Answered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpikeOtacon on 2004-03-27 19:29 ]</font>

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

The Navinator is Banned

On 2004-03-27 19:25, Cheep wrote:
    On 2004-03-27 19:15, Deathscythealpha wrote:

I thought gameboy had the best sales. Or does it count as a console? I'm still confused. Why would they make a 2d game for the ps2?! Will your sword still be one giant pixel?
    Gameboy does have the best sales and always will, you hear that PSP?! Take the number of PS2 sold right now and multiply that by 5, Gamebiy has sold more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Episode3 on 2004-03-27 19:47 ]</font>

Yeah, the Game Boy doesn't really count as one of the consoles. It's a portable... they're usually counted separately.

And Episode 3... I love Nintendo as much as anyone, if not more, but don't you think you're straying a bit into fanboy territory?

The Navinator is Banned

Perhaps, I jsut hate how all of a sudden Nintendo and Sega have kinda been overtaken by damn Sony and it's casual Gamers (Most of em are) I am done

Just your average Numbskull...again

On 2004-03-27 21:00, Episode3 wrote:
    Perhaps, I jsut hate how all of a sudden Nintendo and Sega have kinda been overtaken by damn Sony and it's casual Gamers (Most of em are) I am done
    Like that MTV awards I heard about.

The Navinator is Banned

Spike TV awards you mean.

Well, I don't know about any of that, because I could care less abour Spike TV, but I thought you guys might like some screen shots.

Title screen.

Cut-scene.

Over world scene.

Wedgie screen.

Dungeon scene.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neifan on 2004-03-27 23:03 ]</font>