Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Ok since DarkLiquid got the other thread deleted (bad, darkliquid, bad lol) I thought I would repost the pics of the other NPC chars that can now be accessed.

Props to Soulja2244, Alex13mod, Scmfxt, Mystical and Deadeye for their hard work. Credit goes to Soulja2244 for providing the codes I used to get these pics

I decided to bag the idea of trying to include the chat text because it didn't work well with close-up pics and with the whole screen pics, the chars are harder to see lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-03-27 20:53 ]</font>

Owner of teh Interweb.

I got three things to say.
    1. who is that char in the very first pic?
    2. So were these useable at one time?
    3. if they were it would be cool to try that out.

an add on.
    Heck we got so many codes and cheats out I wouldn't doubt that getting these is possible. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT (repeat NOT) asking HOW to get them but mainly this WHY would anyone want them? If they are useable I would want to see it in offline only just cause that would look weird. and for one last thing where they MADE by sonic team as a prototype of the game? srry for all the questions but this looks interseting to me.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

the top one is Elly.
    and I think it WOULD be fun to use them, I guess.
    My sig disappeared.

On 2004-03-27 19:34, TeenGohan wrote:
    I got three things to say.
    1. who is that char in the very first pic?
    2. So were these useable at one time?
    3. if they were it would be cool to try that out.
    1. Elly from Episode 2
    2. They are usable now.
    3. Yeah, its kinda fun top play around with.

an add on.
    Heck we got so many codes and cheats out I wouldn't doubt that getting these is possible. Don't get me wrong I'm NOT (repeat NOT) asking HOW to get them but mainly this WHY would anyone want them? If they are useable I would want to see it in offline only just cause that would look weird. and for one last thing where they MADE by sonic team as a prototype of the game? srry for all the questions but this looks interseting to me.
    It is possible now that the M code was found. From my understanding this was possible long ago on DC, but since I never played the DC versions, its new to me lol. I believe that Sonic and his pals were in one of the online DC PSO quests (maybe someone who played DC can verify that.) Anyway, its definitely interesting to see them running around killing monsters

Owner of teh Interweb.

Like I said it would be fun to use them OFFLINE. I said that mainly cause I'm legit and don't want to mess stuff up. I would put it on my non legit mem card cause my legit one has my first char. My legit 198 HUcast and I don't want to lose him to anything. I mean after a year of playing with one char most of the time you wouldn't want to lose it would you? Oh I see tht pic does kinds look like eily but I heard she had orange hair. maybe I'm wrong.

The Navinator is Banned

Where is Eggman! And damn, it's too bad you can't post the codes.

Kewl pics

On 2004-03-27 20:36, soulja2244 wrote:
    Kewl pics
    thanx, I debated whether or not to drag my GC back into my computer room to capture some stills, but in the end I was just too lazy lol.

Nice work btw

Violet... can you make them fat? Or change their proportions? Like make a Tall Knux somehow?

Those would be priceless.

I don't think you can change their properties.