Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All,
    can anyone confirm or deny the existance of this item? I absolutely do NOT want one and I'm NOT asking for one, it's just that I keep seeing people spamming text in the lobbies asking for this item and I want to know if it's a farce or real.

Thanx in advance,
    -oeagrus

Veterinarian Fighter

I have heard the same thing in recent days. I haven't been to Apatite lately though so, I can't personally confirm it. I guess I'm a little behind on the latest fashions in hacking/duping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Siris on 2004-04-25 09:00 ]</font>

I can say from talking to several of friends that hacks this game. The 10 slotted armor is offline only. It is not possible to bring it online. Don't think I can say the reason why. Perhaps later on someone will find a way to bring it online.

In a sense it does exist but can't be brought online.

They will find a way to get it online.

This is news to me. I guess I should get online more.

its real but a hack it has already apeared online with one person he tried to get my hacking freind to pay real money fore it. it is real but it is can only be hacked by like the best so don't plan on seing it anytime soon

Veterinarian Fighter

On 2004-05-03 12:18, Cennick wrote:
    its real but a hack it has already apeared online with one person he tried to get my hacking freind to pay real money fore it. it is real but it is can only be hacked by like the best so don't plan on seing it anytime soon
    I'm sure it'll be all over as soon as any one of hundreds os dupey mcdupers get ahold of it. We'll see it everywhere soon, no doubt.

Wolf Master Raghar of the Warriors of Fenrir

the true question is: why does anybody need a 10+ slot armor??? isn't a 1000+ mag, and a hacked J-sword/BKB/Guld-milla enough with a 4 slot armor with hacked/duped items in it??????

gezz some non-legit players continue to amaze me about how much they want this game to be a walk through in...

well me being one of those players that likes the game to be more about the look and feel and not so much about the hard nees ( hafe the time i die becaues im looking at my surroundings) and as for the ues of such armor you can wear a lot of this so you dont die ( in my case) i looked all over the net to try and find one for trade and i have found out that only the best of the best have it and its only off line and thay do not want to share. If you want one you have to pay for it ($$$) real money. so there is my two cents and maby a bit more have a nice day.

The 10 slot armor, like "God/Equip" is more of a code than an actual armor. Only players with a modded Xbox can "use" it, so don't believe anyone who offers to sell or trade it to you.