I fear that PSO ver2 will not HIT the world as much as the first did... I had to mention it... I really fear the worse... It'll last 2 or 3 months and then... it'll slowly fade away in people's mind. Finally, it will never get to the US. period. sux huh? I know...

Please excuse my pessimistic attitude but... I am... losing fate. it has been delayed to may 31 and, at this speed, it's be out in japan by august...

Sega knows it will be a mistake if they don't release it here, so I think they will.

they better release it in the US... I'm sure the wouldn't apreciate to be stuck working at home because a bunch of fan overreacted and bombed the SEGA offices all around the Stats... lol I'm joking of caurse but still... it might happen. The world we are living in is getting on the wrong side of the road... and it's not so good, trust me.

P.S. : We could'n t do that in Canada. I'm sure they will close SEGA of Canada when things are going to be looking bad in the US and in Japan... like they did for the SEGA Saturn... I couldn't get my hands on all the good Saturn games like Burning Rangers, Panzer Dragon Saga, Shining Force 3, Castlevania: Nocturn in the Moonlight, Dead or Alive, and more...

I just couldn't affort the importation fees ... I still couldn't, so they better not close...