Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ducky Loving Freak

it was yesterday,i was using anim..

Ah, the lameness of the censor Anyway, there are alot of patterens that keep them from being censored, sometimes the word alone isn't censored, or a modification of that word. For example, I can say "You thieving jackass!" with relative ease. Heh, apparently they just entered things to censor, and that would be sad on their part seeing as how some weird words are blocked, but if not, then these are just tricks that mess with censor.

Well you can say hell and ass, as long as you put a period after them. Example:
    "I hope your ass. burns in hell."
    Perfectly non-censored.

people imprisoned by destiny

Wow, I have really bad memory ^_^;;;;. I remember playing with a character by the name of Nanaka however.

XBL Gamertag: Conjurer

A wierd one happened 2 me the other day. I was going to trade this guy and he said "Alright ill go get my stuff" I proceeded 2 say "kkk" (the same thing as "ok", in case anyone missed that) The words came out as $&%. Now, i know why it did this, but thats still a little sensitive, considering how I can't think of a good reason anyone would use it badly. Anyway...the guy left because he thought i was cursing at him.

HAduken!

On 2001-04-21 10:28, Falkon wrote:
    Poof and Chink are censored too. I know that chink is a racial slang, but why poof?
    "poof" is english slang for homosexual

has anyone also noticed that you cant say "blows"? i once tried to explain why i like knife weapons - "6 blows for the price of three"

Poof is almost similar to n*gger in many ways (sorry I hate that word even for demonstration purposes). It depends a lot on context.

A lot of my gay friends call each other poofs but it would be considered a bit offensive in most cases for a straight person to refer to a gay person as a poof.

S.

I can't believe that someone would make a remark like that to an 11 year old girl!!!!Find the bastard and PK him.What I can't for the life of me understand is why there are STILL some people standing around in the lobbies trying to swear!!!If these people put as much energy into leveling up their characters.........

Veteran Fighter

cola is evil it rots your teeth..

Ok, this has got to be the STUPIDEST censor yet. I can't say the name of an item (Ice Staff: Dagon) Dagon is censored. What idiots put that in lol.