This morning I had woke up, got ready for work...and had about 10 minutes to waste so I wanted to see what was in the jukebox. When I tried to sign on..I got a message saying line was busy, so I reconnected...now I got no box...and it just gave me the lobby screen. Anyone else got the problem?

EDIT: Happened only in Episode 3, not Ep 1 and 2...Posted this here on accident...Should be in tech support.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-04-06 08:56 ]</font>

Was there some downtime for the new quest? They started today.

Yes, the samething happened to me this morning. I dont't know exactly what happened but, its not the first time this has happened, I just ignore it and log on at a later time.

Ultra Violence! d (-_- (offline ftl)

Yes, this has really annoyed me. Has happened more than 5 times to me. You'll just have to log in at a later time.

Give it about 30 minutes, and you will sign off. The server still has you logged somehow...Don't ask.

Yeah I had that problem yesteday around midnight. I got on though you just have to be patient. I guess the servers have been really busy lately. At first it said my serial # and such wasn't regiestered so I waited and tried again later and line was busy. Just keep trying again every 10 mins or so.

This same problems happens to me all the time it could be because pso if overloaded with spammers.

I get that message all the time. Sometimes even when I've only been offline for like one minute to change language setting ...