Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Hildeblue doesn't do what it says bout the attack points, and the sinow zele thing doesn't double splits attack action but theres probably something i missed bout that.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Hildeblue gains AP equal to your current dice bonus x 2.
    Any action card used with Sinow Zele doubles it's AP value. So if it's a Slash, it does +4 AP, a Heavy attack would do +10.

Well, I havent tested the bringer offline, but I guess I could do that now :tests:

On 2004-04-17 04:04, Skorpius wrote:
    Chaos Bringer+
    Says it gains 1 MV per kill, but it instead gained MV equal to half the number of enemies destroyed in an attack. I'm not sure if this is an online errata or not, but something that isn't correct ;x
    it could be that if he destroys mutiple enemies in 1 attack he still gains only 1 mv(much like POL would only gain 1 ap)its hard to say because when i have him out i always have stamina out as well

id also like to point out that i think the card Combois wrong i set 3 rag rappies in 1 turn and it only added 2 ap wich leads me to believe it just gives the effect of group but since its called focused assault it can stack with group monsters but even so it sucks unless you have a team group deck so if both players have 3 dimmenians it should add 5 ap

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2004-04-17 14:09 ]</font>

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Combo works off of how many *combo* cards you use in a turn, not how many cards you use it with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-17 14:41 ]</font>

Rufina- Card text states that Rufina's AP is doubled for each action card used instead of her actual ability, Action x2.

Earthquake- This card simply does not do what it says it does.

Guil Shark- Gains 2 AP for each other Guil Shark on the field not 1.

Land Price- Card text and PSOworld description differ, I dont know which one is correct. Maybe I'm confused.

Seal- Wording is unclear, maybe if they just took out the "etc." It would be nice if someone could make a list of all permanent abilities this card does not negate.

Dice Fever- ST neglected to add the text about this card being broke as heck and totally unbalancing about a dozen other cards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SadRabbit on 2004-04-17 15:53 ]</font>

Rufina- Oops. Another ST mistake.

Earthquake- No idea what it does offline, it was fixed for online use. This would be a bug, not a translation mistake.

Guil Shark (and other Group cratures)- They gain AP for themselves existing as well, hence the +2 AP effect you're seeing. The group ability just doesn't activate till another Group creature that applies to it is on the field.

Seal- Any card text that normally function on a card is negated while being attacked by this card. So no "Return", "Action Disrupt" or the like work at all.

Flat Land- The site description is correct. This is the single biggest mistake ST made on any card.

Dice Fever- The text isn't there on the JP version either, so likely a ploy by ST to slip in a game breaking card under our noses.

If I remember right, I think Earthquake attacked everything with -99 before. That was not what it was supposed to do. =P

CB+ is a context misunderstanding. "If it kills an opponent" could be seen as every kill, or as a kill per attack. I realised this morning that it was just a clarification issue.
    Guil Shark (and other Group cratures)- They gain AP for themselves existing as well, hence the +2 AP effect you're seeing. The group ability just doesn't activate till another Group creature that applies to it is on the field.
    Guil Shark says "excluding itself"

Heh, just looked at Guil Shark, and you're absolutely right. exludes self, and + 2. Another mistake. Generally does go for the rest though.