Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

So really, we have fair warning now.

People, if you'd like to meet up with fellow PSOWers, do so in Player Matchups if possible, and get Guild Cards of those you plan to play along side. That way, you can at least bypass some of PSO's most immature. :/

Either that, or we all start hanging out on EU and JP servers from now on. Or unpopular US servers.
    I'm still around.

Yes this sounds like a good idea. If you find me online, i'm Boxblaster.

I'm confused. Why does anyone even GO to Vega? I realize that it's the single most populated ship, but we've known from Episodes I&II that it's PSO's Ghetto. Why are we surprised that people are getting screwed over in there? I mean really! It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the first place people are going to go is going to be the first block on the first ship. This inevitably means that Vega 01 is going to be filled with n00bs and their predators. Be safe, people. Go to a different Ship/Block.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

On 2004-04-15 16:41, Getintothegame wrote:
    Well, it kinda looks bad with a certian way to get some cards. That is all I will say.

Anyway, just don't be too worried as of RIGHT now, enjoy the game. I've heard of "June" as the month when you will start noticing stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:06 ]</font>
    Could you at least warn us of what is to possibly come then? I'd rather not be surprised with something like a corruption one day so would like to know as far in advace as possible. >_<

Strangely enough, June is also when I'm planning on getting FFXI as well. Talk about potential good timing.

Guys sorry to piss on your bonfire but ep3 codes have already been released... A walk through walls in lobby code has been released

Even I could do that before, I made a few codes just for fun, but none that I would never release or give out. And none of these codes harm/affect players or give me an advantage. I am fully against hacking to give you, for example, level 999, FSOD, PK, etc. I just did a simple Walk through walls in the lobby just to see how it went. Zane took a picture, It is somewhere in the pictures thread.

Anyway, one major thing that will deeply impact PSO3 is this way to get any card you want. This will really affect all players, expect to see duped cards soon. As I said, most of this stuff will happen in June.

Anyway, just enjoy the game for now. Just be careful, and like the user did today, keep us informed on new things these people can do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-16 11:43 ]</font>

On 2004-04-15 13:29, 3v1L19 wrote:
    I dont think you can just FSODX without having a save present. I doubt this happend unless you were saving from accepting a guild card or just entering a game. Since you said you were just in the lobby then you had to be accepting a guild card but I will ask if there is a new FSODX code.
    Don't recieve guild cards in lobbies if you see hayato... he sends his cards to you randomly befroe FSODH/E/X and it will corrupt you.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

The *only* good thing I can see about all this is that most of the people that are doing this are intelligent and non-abusive, and so won't release the codes that they have created. But there's always that saying about "one bad apple"...

Well, it kinda looks bad with a certian way to get some cards. That is all I will say.

Anyway, just don't be too worried as of RIGHT now, enjoy the game. I've heard of "June" as the month when you will start noticing stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-04-15 19:06 ]</font>
    OMFG Hayato mentioned that June is Called "Mother's Tears"
    for PSO... WAIT!!! That's the same month Hayato said PSO will die dramatically.

Batteries Not Included

On 2004-04-16 11:48, BogusKun wrote:

OMFG Hayato mentioned that June is Called "Mother's Tears"
    for PSO... WAIT!!! That's the same month Hayato said PSO will die dramatically.
    well, even if PSO 'dies', we, unlike hayato, will actually have a LIFE to get back to