Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wielder of Divine Might

4/17/04 1:39 AM EST.

I'm about to begin posting the continuation of my fanfiction saga. It's something I've been working on for the past few months, and I'm going to start posting what I have.

If you have never read my original work, please feel free to read it over here.

I would also suggest that you read as many of the fictions written by our new fanworks mod M_BlackHawk as possible. He has had a very large hand in what I have written in the past as well as what I am writing currently. His stories are interesting, provocative, and all related to my fiction directly or indirectly. You will have a much deeper understanding of things in my fiction if you read his.

Also, I am privileged to be taking part in a group fanfiction competition started by Mr_Rubbish. While the noble Mr. Coffee of the junkpile is leading his own Team A to great things, I am blessed to be a part of Team B led by the respected KodiaX987. While Team A's fiction is very much a wonderful piece of PSOW literature, Team B's fiction is destined for greatness because of the wonderful work of many of PSOW's most respected authors. My humble self excluded from that list, of course.

You are free to read both fictions at your will, but I strongly recommend Team B's fiction.

My deepest apologies, Mr_Rubbish, you know I had to do it.

It feels good to be writing again. It is my most earnest desire that you feel the same way about reading. I shall be updating this post with any new information I wish you readers to know.

Wielder of Divine Might

The life of a warrior is reflected in the weapon he holds. It is in the double-edged existence of the weapon where a warrior finds both life and death, triumph and defeat, justice and mercy. A weapon is an extension of the will and soul of its wielder, a servant to the warrior, but it can also control those who fall trap to its alluring and desired power. For a warrior, his weapon is a source of strength, security, and honor...

Damnation or salvation...

Quickly and softly, the man's feet crossed the expanse of the room, his sword twisting beautifully in his flawless grip as he danced across the floor. The brilliant shine of his single-edged blade flashed eerily in the darkness while elegant beauty and fierce brutality were equally showcased as metal and flesh became one. A true master of his art was training in his private dojo, but his final test was yet to come.

"...I will see you in your training hall when the time is right. Be ready..."

The man stopped, his silence breaking the smooth rhythm set in motion by his graceful performance. He sensed something, someone. He wasn't alone. The man stood straight and still as his grip tightened on the hilt of his weapon. "I know you're there, whoever you are," he said as every muscle in his body became as taut as pulled leather, "Tell me why you're here." The warrior felt the air around him begin to move.

"I'm here to make good on a promise, Michael BlackHawk." a strong voice said from the darkness. The warrior had heard that voice before. A tall figure draped in a black hooded cloak that barely reviled striking, shoulder length white hair stepped out of the shadows, "Are you ready for the final test?"

"You again?" the warrior turned to face the speaker, his once strong voice weakening. He had known this time would come, but he was never certain he could ever prepare for it. "I... I can't answer that... Here in front of you, do you see a man who is ready?"

"What we see in the man in front of us isn't as important as what the man sees in himself." Another voice from the darkness spoke. A smaller darkly robed figure walked into the dim light, "We've come to finish the work your master started."

Thoughts raced through the young warrior's mind. Memories of his master, his family, his friends. Those close to him who had fallen when the time had come for their challenge came pouring back to him like a bitter flood. Those who were among the mightiest men he'd ever known, fallen. If they were lost, who was he to meet the trials that faced him?

"Mike," a third dark figure stepped out of the shadows, "they fell because their time had come, not because they failed. Do not judge yourself because of fate's choosing." the warrior's eyes shot up in shock to meet those of the speaker, but a thick leather strap hid them from view. Mike could just barely make out a scar running down the side of the man's face and a single tear trickling down his cheek.

"Michael Stephen BlackHawk. I'll ask you one last time," the cloaked figure said from behind, "Are you ready for the final test?"

The young warrior pulled his gaze from the man in front of him and looked down at his blade, "...What must I do?"

At those words, the air shifted again.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this, Master?"
    "You're anxious because something amazing is about to happen."

Angelus: Part II

Bout time!

Nice prologue, some well placed words here, creating that certain feeling/mood many writers fail to obtain.

And some bad one too, like within the second or first paragraph you spoke of the blade being bueatifull, and of its beauty.

Trust me, this is quite redundant. Not the usual length we've come to expect, but hell. Just a prologue right? ^_^

Its shaping up to be another masterpiece, keep at it.

Whoa, I can't wait to read this one.

Wandering Knight

dude thats awesome i cant wait to read more....and more...and more keep it up

hmmm....nothing short of awesome, havent read anything good in a long time, i'm glad cajun told me you were writing again, cant wait to see what happens next

Hm, can you create a story just as great as your first one? Hope so. I can't wait for more and its about time. Hehehe, I guess I have a head start on the other readers with what I already know about this fic. Er, I can't wait.

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

On 2004-04-16 22:39, Davion wrote:
    4/17/04 1:39 AM EST.

I'm about to begin posting the continuation of my fanfiction saga. It's something I've been working on for the past few months, and I'm going to start posting what I have.
    And I must say it's about time.

If you have never read my original work, please feel free to read it over here.
    I'd suggest reading your earlier fic, too...mainly because it rocks.

I would also suggest that you read as many of the fictions written by our new fanworks mod M_BlackHawk as possible. He has had a very large hand in what I have written in the past as well as what I am writing currently. His stories are interesting, provocative, and all related to my fiction directly or indirectly. You will have a much deeper understanding of things in my fiction if you read his.
    *thinks to himself* is he trying to coax me into finishing that fic before I have all my ideas together?

Also, I am privileged to be taking part in a group fanfiction competition started by Mr_Rubbish. While the noble Mr. Coffee of the junkpile is leading his own Team A to great things, I am blessed to be a part of Team B led by the respected KodiaX987. While Team A's fiction is very much a wonderful piece of PSOW literature, Team B's fiction is destined for greatness because of the wonderful work of many of PSOW's most respected authors. My humble self excluded from that list, of course.

You are free to read both fictions at your will, but I strongly recommend Team B's fiction.
    Laying it on a bit thick ain'cha, Dav? Just kidding. I'd suggest reading both group fics, too, and come to think of it, I was considering making both sticky for the time being, just so they don't need bumping, and everyone who wants to can get a good look at the combined work of about 90% of PSOW's best authors (That's on both teams, of course.)

Can't wait to read more, Davion. Keep it up.

My deepest apologies, Mr_Rubbish, you know I had to do it.

It feels good to be writing again. It is my most earnest desire that you feel the same way about reading. I shall be updating this post with any new information I wish you readers to know.
    Good. Keep me posted, ok?

later

M_BlackHawk

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: M_BlackHawk on 2004-04-17 11:10 ]</font>

Makes me want to draw again.

Wielder of Divine Might

Thanks a lot, guys. I'll try to get the first chapter up as soon as possible.