We all know that PSOv2 is scheduled for a late May release in Japan. I myself will be importing it along with Watashiwa. I know that with the original PSO (which I imported as well) had a dial-up which you would have to pay for a hunter's license, etc. etc. However, I chose not to do this because I had fear of receiving long distance bills. Now that the BBA is coming in the mail (Yes, I know how to get it to work for PSO) I would like to know if I will be able to connect via the BBA and use that to log on to the Japanese servers with version2. I know that my characters will not be compatible with the import (unless they make it that way). I would just like to know if I will be able to jump in and play with the Japanese, Watashiwa, and a few other PSOW importers when I receive it.

Any help is appreciated...

<center></center>

I must have skipped over something in xXPrideXx's documentation of configuring Japanese PSO . . regarding the whole dial-up bit . . (I'm BBA + DSL) . . Apparently, you don't dial a special number . . You *DO* need to mess with your settings in the DC web browser to set up for Dricas or what not . . but JP PSO has an extra configuration page in the website section of the CD where you put in your REAL ISP data such as phone number, password, etc,. and this is what it uses to dial out . . Go figure . . It should be the other way around . . I skipped over this part of the documentation as I never needed it.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

Banned

so do ythey charge you long distance?

Thanks wata