Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Predator of all Evil

I am just curious we are just a clan having some fun and joking around everynow and hten but when ever I am seen in the lobby therelike .... EA you suck....... EA is WEAK!..... wtf is up with this????........

PLease post weather you like or Dislike EA..

I myself LOVE EA.... we have fun as a clan and play the game to its fullest

Because DHS oWnZ PSOW.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

If you could spell a 12 letter word for me, I would respect you.

I think it's because EA and it's members, are relatively new. So there is sort of a newbie thing going on. Other clans (*cougth* mines *cougth*) have been around for a longer time.

Um...i'm actually down with EA.
    No disrespect to DHS or anything, but being exclusive is kinda like those cliches in high school where you have to be in the "in crowd".
    Just a thought
    ::runs in fear of being flamed for speaking his mind::

Ok Ice_ first of all your very wrong. heres the list of people that dislike the EA. Excuse me if i forget u lesser fella's

DHS and Gilder.

No one really cares about the DHS because, well.... there lame. They have no hype. No energy. Nothing.

I dont know baout u Ice_ but i get like 15 PM's a day from people asking to be in the EA lol. And im not exagerating.

And Gilder... well...he's here to promote the Sonic team whatver which no one really gives 2 shits about....no offense.

But have you ever seen a clan with more topics made about them? Good or bad, we recive alot of atention, and that atention makes us the best clan on PSO. Without any question.

And no were not newbies.... Your just an old fart.

It's not that I dislike EA, I just do not enjoy them...

If I saw you on, I would play with you. I would just never, ever, join your clan.

As for my clan. The reason "no one really gives 2 shits about" it, might because

A. We didn't create our clan in these fourms, or use it as our "head quarters".

B. Im the only member who post here.

Which brings up another question...

To be in a clan, wouldn't you only have to play with clan members? If you were to play with me, you would not be a real member in clan because you would be playing with a diffrent clan member.
    So really, all this EA bullshit is about 4 people playing in a password locked game. Whoopie-de-doo.

PSO Assassin

Ewww.......I was really dying for a post like this, so I could put in my 2?. No offense to anyone with this post, especially my clan bothers, lol. Personally if you ask me, clans are something to gain publicity, like I was telling Cube from the start. They start out mainly for the hype invovled with them, and so people will flock to you thinking you're some sort of God, which is basically popularity. When in reality all you have to do is make your own clan, build a flashy site, and get 1 or 2 (if you're lucky) really popular peeps from here, and boom instant fame, hype, etc. I'm not dissing EA exclusively, but all clans. Besides look what it's done to Cube, already segregating members by clan, and even though I don't know Glider, and sometimes don't like what he has to say, Cube attacked him. I think this whole clan business is getting way out of hand, attacking other members of this board and so on, when we're all supposed to be friends? Clans are for friendly competition, you're not supposed to hate members of another clan simply because they oppose you, it's called sportsmanship, which allot of you have lost site of. I don't care if fellow EA members read this and want to kick me out, because I think I would rather have everyones friendship, instead of being part of a group that's hated by all. Everyone one of you just need to calm down, there are ways of gaining fame by being nice, that's how you get places in life.

I don't think they hate each other.

But competitve clans for PSO is just stupid. It's like trying to make Quake an educational game.

Maybe when version 2 comes out it will be better. But come on, 2 on 2 clan wars? Ugh.

Great speech JayHale.*wipes tear from eye*
    Thats what it's all about people.
    I was actually delighted when SPY was calling a truce, then things went nuts again.
    I like the thought of being able to play with anyone I want to. If I get bashed for it, fine.
    I'll be able to tell who I can trust and who I can't.

Jay yer out of the Clan.