Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWE

Any WWE fans around? im not sure if there was already a topic like this before since i havent been here long enough to know, but if theres any fans we can discuss certain things up in here.

Uhhhhh....what does WWE stand for?

World Wrestling Entertainment.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

On 2004-04-18 22:13, Ian-KunX wrote:
    World Wrestling Entertainment.
    Is that like WWF or something?

World Wrestling Federation. Also World Wildlife Fund. The later complained about the former, and the former changed its name to World Wrestling Entertainment.

(Yes.)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

What does the world wildlife foundation have to do with wrestling?

This thread is confusing.

On 2004-04-18 22:18, Ian-KunX wrote:
    World Wrestling Federation. Also World Wildlife Fund. The later complained about the former, and the former changed its name to World Wrestling Entertainment.

(Yes.)
    I am so lost now......

WWF (World Wrestling Federation) had to change their name to WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) because the name WWF was already taken.... WWF also known as (World Wildlife Fund) Thats all he is trying to say basically.

Mag Farmer

OH im so upset with the WWE right now. Oh they pissed off so many people this last year, and storylines are going down the shit whole just like always. God i would do anything to have them bring back the glory days of the WWF where you watched monday and watched Thursday to see the backfire from what happened. Oh miss those days.

Anyways im mostly pissed right because of the Loss of three big people in the WWE:Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg, and Brock Lesnar. hell that one whole event at wrestlemania. Here's the run down on why each of them are gone.

Brock lesnar is a fucktard because he thinks he can do better in the NFL than the WWE. Good luck.

Bill Goldberg has hated working for the WWE for over a year and is very happy to have finally left. According to him they werent using his character the way he wanted it to be used. which is stupid because back in the WCW days he didnt have a character, he'd come out, spit fire, hit you hard, jack hammer you, spear you, and finally pin you for the win and be back in his dressing from before you could say "bob's your uncle!" IF thats any indication of how they were treating his character, then im glad he's gone. He wasn't very interesting to watch either. he was nothing more than a SuperMan wanna be, he never got hurt, we was always a top star, and always won. Hell even superman has to lose at somepoint, otherwise there's no humanity in the chracter and fans can't relate with that.

Stone Cold Steve Austin left due to contract problems. he want to use his trademark name for outside projects and not share the money with the WWE for the royalities on the name. I don't see how thats a big deal since they made you who you are now. If it wasn't for them then none of this stuff would have ever happened for him, and he'd still be on the loading docks in what ever backwater city in texas he's from.

Also i'm tired of Beniot being the champion. He's a wussy champion. I haven't seen one scratch on him this whole time, he hasn't got any emotion, he's crap to me. Give HHH the title back, he's the only guy who could ever do anything with it. HHH carries himself a whole lot better than Beniot ever will. oh and don't get me started on Smackdown, they cant keep anything for long over there. Guerrero makes sense as a champion only because he's the working man's champion and he's funny too. thats the only reason i like him as the champion.

AND WHERE THE HELL IS THE UNDERTAKER! the best character of all time, next to HHH isn't there and he's the only real money they have on SmackDown! if it werent for the Undertaker, Smackdown wouldn't even be worth it. BRING BACK THE UNDERTAKER ALREADY, IT BEEN A MONTH SINCE WRESTLEMANIA, BRING HIM BACK! Undertaker deserves to be kicking ass and taking names again, but with out that stupid Paul Bearer. He doesn't need Paul Bearer. The Undertaker is the Undertakers because he's the Undertaker, don't bring back Paul bearer.

I'm also hearing that Backlash sucked too, no surprise there. i don't get to see it for another week or so when my friend gets me the Divx files for it, but i assume the worst since i heard it from him.

Oh yeah im a WWE fan too. n_n

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

i watched it back when DX was still around kicking ass and making fun of thenselves. but those days are long gone.

hell, i remember when HHH was still portrayed as a rich snob with no respect. (oh yeah, WAAAAYYY back when) i also remember when shawn michaels and bret hart had their ironman match. (and i have that plackey thing that they sold too, it even has a bloostain on that little snippet of the mat )

but meh, i stopped watching WWF/WWE after the three wrestling companies merged, i knew that was the death knell for the whole industry. that and i knew the ECW guys were going to get shafted. ECW was great, even though the storylines were total crap.

and Eddie finally got the belt? i knew it was going ot happen eventually, but thats good to hear he finally made it.