Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How could I dislike EA when I don't even know what it means?

Clans are bollocks. I'm only in two of them sos I can have fun with peeps. I'm not interested in reenacting a scene from West Side Story.

-Khaotika!

"When yer a Jet yer a Jet all the way...pshaw."

I wonder when this post will die?
    I think clans are great!
    We have the EA, DHS, Nameless Guild, anddd. Well here a funny one LMAO ...Thugnation. I'm sorry but that name is..how can i put it? odd. How would you place that in front off your name? Look its -Thugnation- Core... now that would be good for a laugh. (JK) (i always crack up when i see that guild)
    Anyways it will be interesting how these guilds pan out come ver. 2

Predator of all Evil

On 2001-04-23 23:22, Cube wrote:

and as ice would say. "Yers dats wrigt Kube. Dowwn wit thhe DHS!...er how do u speel dat?"[addsig]

LMFAO lol thats what i would say and how i would say it LMFAO lol cube...

clans are weak.

Predator of all Evil

Ok this post was to CLerify to me why people say that EA is weak and shit ..

Not why you are jealous cuz ur not in a GOOD one ( thats a joke .. so LAUGH)

but i mean sinc ei joine dht eclan i have been gettin peeps bitchen at me in lobby ..

liek this alis BITCH( i going all out on her cuz well thehoe was bitchen at me and i dont even know her)

she fuckin sayin shit to me inthe lobby ... I mean come on DONT HATE US CUZ UR A FUCKING BITCH! lol

Predator of all Evil

Ok....
    this is a question to EVERYONE... i was going to make a new topic but this will do...

WHo here dislikes me????? I am jsut curious so i dont go thinking that u like me or what not.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I would like you, but you never dummy smacked monkey when I asked you to.

As for this clan thing. Just give it a rest. All a clan does is play a password locked game and everyone here is bitchin about how [Insert clan here] is weak and [Insert clan here] is better.

The reason I joined a clan is to be able to play with legit people. I knew before PSO was released that cheaters and thiefs would be out there and that I didn't want to play with them.

I know that If I wanted a legit clan, I sure as hell wouldn't join one that has actively recruited here.

Predator of all Evil

ummm... EA is a legit clan exspecially me and monkey nither of us trade... the only gifts we take are spells .......

Ice_ i learned to ignore Gilder a long time ago, so you miswell do the same... The only people that bitch about clans are people who arent in them, or people who are in aposing clans. We are without question the most l33t clan in pso, so ignore them...

>> Ice_ i learned to ignore Gilder a long time ago <<

Maybe you shouldn't have. He has some excellent points.

Having been part of the "clan" experience since the first public release of Quake (Q - Were there any major DOOM clans? I rarely hear about those...), I can safely say that generally, they are a waste of time.

In most cases, clans will become either too large to maintain, or simply too inactive. In the case of the former, one simply cannot keep track of all members, which will inevitably lead to miscreants joining and ruining the reputation of said clan. And until the release of Version 2, I'm sure your clan will be dormant, as far as events are concerned.

The above abounded in Quake. If the atmosphere that SPAWNED the clan concept in games has difficulty supporting it, what hope does PSO have?

Of course, if you're just adding letters to your name to give yourself a feeling of importance, don't expect me to care in the least.

Also, Ice_, I know nitpicking is a weak tactic, but maybe more people would take to you if you showed the decency to check over your posts before you submitted them?

---

Of course, guilds work relatively well in Everquest... but who would ever want to play *that*?!