I have always been an observer of these boards (never been much of a participator...), and I have noticed that there is less and less talk about interesting stuff. Now it seems that most everything evolves around clans. Well, this may seem boring and uninteresting to anyone not in a clan, but maybe it could be incorporated into some thing that is...well, more interesting. Why not have the clans compete. There is always one trashing the other, and always someone claiming to be the best at this game. Why not prove it? See who can defeat v. hard, in what time, using what specified weapon, and maybe in pairs of two. See who can collect the most of some item in 7 day period...the possibilites of team competition are endless.

Granted, sega may not go through all of the trouble to actually program all of this, but I am willing to put money on the fact that if we (PSO players) were to use our imaginations and make this type of gameplay popular, Sega would see this as a chance to maybe increase the popularity of their product, and help us to make this type of competition more 'legit' and maybe even more enjoyable.

Just some food for thought. I have been playing this game for a long time, and it is repetitive. A little change is something that we would all enjoy (and pretty much need), isn't that the real reason for the development of these clans? Besides, it would make for good practice in preparition for PSOv2 and PSO2.

It would be nice for them to have their own sites too (i know some of you clans do)