Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it true that Action Replay doesnt support any GC PSO cheats at the moment, i was on the site and they only had ones for the DC version, is this true and will there ever be GC Action Replay cheats?

On 2004-04-21 21:08, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
    Is it true that Action Replay doesnt support any GC PSO cheats at the moment, i was on the site and they only had ones for the DC version, is this true and will there ever be GC Action Replay cheats?
    Datel does not officially support PSO cheats, however they did release a disk that came with the PowerLink that has 2 codes for offline (Always have Max HP and always have MAX TP.) There are also a ton of codes created from the players themselves including SCMFXT, Soulja, Alex13Mod and others (sorry if I left out any major players, I'm tired lol.)

Powerlink? what is it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Squall179 on 2004-04-22 07:41 ]</font>

Its a GC to GBA/SP link cable. I went to check it out on Datel's site just now and it looks like the disk that used to come with it is no longer offered.

Actually i dont care about max HP or max TP cheats i was more looking forward to hacks such as playing online quests (Fire Swirl,Lost Heat Sword,Endless Nightmare) Offline since i cannot go Online i just wanted to see what they were like...

On 2004-04-22 09:11, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
    Actually i dont care about max HP or max TP cheats i was more looking forward to hacks such as playing online quests (Fire Swirl,Lost Heat Sword,Endless Nightmare) Offline since i cannot go Online i just wanted to see what they were like...
    Most of the online quests are not on the disk, so there wouldn't be any codes to play those. You have to actually be online to download the .dat and .bin files for those quests.

Well that sux, why wont PSO Plus come to the US?
    I really wanna see some new things, cuz iv been stuck off line for like 3 years and i think my PSO days are coming to an end,unless there was sumtin new for me to experience that might convince me to play longer.

If you have a modded xbox, I 'hear' you can play a few of them....*hint hint*

You don't need a modded xbox.

As for playing those online quest. They are already being worked on from what i hear. and there are tons of other codes but i think ill shut up bout those. =)