Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sonic Team already anounced that all techniques will go up to lv 30 in Version 2.And their will also be Force only techniques .On one of the clips of Version 2 theirs a lv 111 Fonewm doing a Foie on a Rag Rappy and it did 386 damage!That may not seem like a lot,but it's a start.If you wanna see the clip heres the link http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...708521,00.html its the 5th movie(22mb).

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: lugus on 2001-04-27 22:08 ]</font>

On 2001-04-27 05:03, Sierra wrote:
    ps.can someone help me wioth my sig. i have no clue why it isnt working, it was working a minute ago and for some reason it just stopped loading. please help. thanks in advance.
    I believe the problem with your sig is geocities. I had my sig there and it just stopped working. I have mine hosted on homestead and so far *crosses fingers* no problems.

Oh,and sorry to burst your bubble Synch,...but the psycho wands sucks just as much as the rest of the weapons do
    The special attack does suck, but i just carry the wand because of the 50% spell cost reduction. For that reason, (+looking cool) I think its an excellent force weap.

dunno if someone already put this on the thread, but a whole new set of techs and maybe class specific skills. I think the FO class is sorta balanced, they are the support for the team and I can say they are a bit more challenging to play because i have a high level FOnewm. Though the damage that a FO can do with tech that "blow crap up" so to speak needs some tweaking. Lets all hope that they get a really high MST stats in ver.2

Saitoh- thanks, my sig works now.

Does anyone know what the force only techs are? and which do you think will be better, bunny-head-on-a-stick or Umbrella?

On 2001-04-28 03:07, Sierra wrote:
    and which do you think will be better, bunny-head-on-a-stick or Umbrella?
    Hmmm tough call. I think the Umbrella nicely combines weapon and functionality. While the bunny staff just screams "look at me....I'm cute".

Rappy Hunter

There IS the Psycho Wand that I cant equip Yet. BTW, what exactly does it do?

What force you use can make a Huge difference. Take the FOnewm's and FOnewearls, (Which I have) At levels as low as 30 they are extremely powerful. The strategies that are used for the two are different though. They are also one of the most useful classes in the Mines At levels 20 to 30 My Rafoie would wipe out things before Hunters could let off a single combo.

Back in the days of DC v.1...

Well Mayi, as SaitoH already mentioned, the Psycho Wand reduces the cost of TP by 50%, plus if you use the special move it randomly casts Foie, Zonde or Barta.

And I still haven't got one yet.

And thanks for the info lugus, sounds like forces aren't going to have such a tough time after all.

Mayi: The psycho Wand does the following:

-reduces TP cost for all spells by 50%
    -Its special casts a random low-level spell
    -its the best force weapon (i think)

As for the age old question of bunny-head-on-a-stick vs. Umbrella (which I forgot to answer) I think Umbrella would be better.

Veteran Fighter

On 2001-04-24 03:51, Sierra wrote:
    What are your thoughts on the balance of the classes? most people will say that forces were roally gyped, and i'd have to agree with that. Hunters have the advantage of the highest attack, Rangers the highest accuracy, but force highest mst? well with my hunewearl, I do more damage with weapons then the forces i know do with high level spells. I do about 300-700 damage with shifta and deband cast (with delsaber sword and shield). what are your thoughts on this?

(please excuse any holes in my arguement lol)
    the best part of being a force hits you at about lvl 65 or so. Then, you're spells (hopefully) are rather high. the thing that is substatially different between forces and humars is, sure, hunters can use magic, but why would they when they're attack is better and they dont have as much TP. let the forces freeze/shock the enemies, let the forces heal/shifta/deband you. the hunter should be greatful of the force(s) in their party. especially the racast and hucast. so there...

"Nintendo!"- American Hi-Fi
    "Sega!"- Mafu

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Mafu2k1 on 2001-04-28 09:17 ]</font>

The thing is with forces is that the techs just don't do enough damage (with the exception of grants). Megid is also good at a high lvl (when it hits).

I have a lvl 78 FOnewm and most techs are 14 or 15 now i just started a RAmar witha heaven punisher and he is doing 450 dmg with each shot from it. How is that fair? Why need spells when you can do more dmg in a wider area without the chargeup time? In my opinion sonic team didn't make force's strong enough but they sure are fun