Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Yeah, I hope this demo has this stage in it!

On 2004-04-23 16:23, Getintothegame wrote:
    Yeah, I hope this demo has this stage in it!
    definitely!! I guess we'll find out May 21st

hm.. these new additions of areas & foes will definitely draw a number of players back into it
    language won't be too much of a problem once the hardcore gamer inside wanna play =D
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

An annoying kid at my school (Who thinks my friend is he's, he could care less about me which suits me fine) doesn't own any consoles and was wandering if PSO is for the PC, now my question is will this game connect with the PSOGCN servers cause if it does I'm going to get my friend to tell him to get this and go to Vega!!!

On 2004-04-23 16:33, Omega_Nova wrote:
    An annoying kid at my school (Who thinks my friend is he's, he could care less about me which suits me fine) doesn't own any consoles and was wandering if PSO is for the PC, now my question is will this game connect with the PSOGCN servers cause if it does I'm going to get my friend to tell him to get this and go to Vega!!!
    It will not connect to the GC servers.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

Before anyone asks what the writing is on the Moblin enemy design (nice name. ^_^) it says "back" and "side", jsut labelling the views of the enemy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-04-23 16:43 ]</font>

[quote]Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2004-04-23 16:33, Omega_Nova wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will not connect to the GC servers

DANG!!!
    FYI I'm new to this system so if the quote didn't look right I'm sorry...

While reding through the official PSO BB site (using babelfish of course lol) it mentions something about not being compatible with the DC, GC or X Box versions, which makes sense considering the changes they made for the pc version.

The area looks more like a "gladiator" area. Uncle's theory is that the poor hunters come here and just fight endless amounts of monsters...or it's just the beginning of the stage and hunters go down the ladders, heh.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR