Boy what a great concept good 'ol Seganet.
    "Play online games, Message Boards,Friendly Representatives, Letters to the Editor!"
    Yeah RIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!
    Anyone out there checked to see if thier message boards are up yet?! How long has it been now? A month? What a joke .......Probably dont want to be bombarded with Version 2 questions LOL.
    Anyone ever tried to deal with those so-called "Friendly Representatives?" I, in the total of 5 times of calling Seganet have only had 1 deal with me that was friendly. Once I had inquired on purchasing a Dreamcast T-shirt, and was answered with "We're not a Department Store." Another time I was inquiring about the PSO Soundtrack. Response was that "It should be in every gaming store across the US." Ummmmm NO, I had to have mine imported. Geez if I tried to inquire about Version 2 release they would probably take out a "contract" on me and my family. I also like how I can't seem to find the Letters to the Editor area on the site....HMMMMM.... dodging more PSO v2 questions perhaps?
    Geez SOA get some kind of FRIGGGIN clue!!!
    I guess at least the online gaming has somewhat improved............maybe.
    Anyone else have any comments?

Official PSO Mommy

That doesn't sound cool. The only interation I had with them was to ask 2 questions:

- could I use their service to dial in on my Windows NT laptop - they responded "No, you need to download dialer" - I responded "No, I need a few settings and I can set up my own connection", which I did.

- where was my $150 rebate for the Dreamcast which I got for switching to SegaNet, and my free keyboard...I asked...boom, 2 days later I received...

That's a 50/50 record which is NOT good, but in general I am satisfied w/them.