Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SIL'FER

This has become my main HU deck based off my favorite virtue, 'Hope'. I usually can rampage everything through story mode 'cept for Pollux (haven't tried Ampli Umbra yet 'cause of dumb Arkz storyline). I feel like I should have a big bad ass card in there, but I decided not too. I think I do more damage when I have more than two wpns equipped. I've seen various weakness in this deck like how it does against magic, and I couldn't do much about the Custom Rav V.00 and Custom Barrier V.00 combo (seriously I think that combo is sick, sick, sick)... but the guy I had playing this combo had his exp bar to +2 halfway to +3 O_o, so I was screwed until time ran out where he had more HP than I had.

This deck has been constantly changing once I get new cards, but this is what I have right now. My friend plays as an Arkz character (mainly Break) while I play this deck and I've been tweaking it to match his and it does fairly well. Though I still want your opinions...

I'm currently 61% complete.

Items
    -------
    1x Saber
    1x Kaladbolg
    1x Dagger
    1x Wok Set
    1x Vjaya (Spinning Doohickey)
    1x Double Saber
    1x Supressed Gun
    1x Shield
    1x Mag

Action
    --------
    1x Slash
    1x Round Slay
    1x Assault
    1x Split Boost
    1x Ghost Blast (Card, still in question)
    1x Punch
    1x Acid
    1x Lock On 2
    1x HP Attack
    1x Dodge
    1x Guard
    1x Resist
    1x Protect (Only crappy card in single player mode)
    2x Reduce (Didn't know I had two)
    1x SW Guard
    1x Punch Guard
    1x TP Def
    1x Inversion (Has worked 2 out of 25 times, rough estimate)
    1x Decline

Assist
    -------
    1x Assist Vanish (I dislike certain assist cards, so I use this)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-23 08:45 ]</font>

Whats the theme of the deck?

Are decks suppose to have a 'theme' to them. I see why it is called 'basic'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-23 08:30 ]</font>

I don't like this deck because it seems to low-cost to me w. I don't like low-cost decks because their low in damage an HP. Some of the Defense cards are ok though.

Out of 10 I rate this deck 5.5 out of 10.

Well what do you want? Just an opinion? I only see a lot of diferent cards in your deck! You didnt even tell us which HU character are you using with that deck! My suggestion is to get more cards and do a deck with a theme and ask specific questions like "Which action cards should I use with this deck?" or things like that.

If you have a specific question you can PM me.

Oops, it's a Sil'fer deck (I thought I put it up there) x_x Sorry.

Oh ok. Well I still say you need to get more cards. 1 of each wont work at all. Just get more cards and include in that deck the ones you think work the most. For example: if you only use conversion 2 of each 25, take it out and include more TP defense which work almost everytime. (ALMOST)

Just keep practicing and you will figure out which cards work better in that deck, because they also depends on the weapons and in the main char.

You need more items. 9 items can be ok for a deck with high cost items or that it relies in a specific item ability, and you want to equip that item.
    Yours are all low cost. I would add something like another mag and 2 more guns, prolly mechguns.
    Remove 1 def card. Conversion for example. And 2 AC cards. I don't think you need HP Attack on your deck. It's only decent on supressed gun and vjaya. Ghost Blast is not too useful neither.

And well many other options are possible. IMO what I just said gives better balance and effectiveness to your deck.

How do you not spend five consecutive turns naked? Hell, half the deck I usually use is weapons, and I still have times where I'll get EVERY tech, def and the solitary assist and action cards before a weapon and spend a good 3 or 4 turns naked. -_-;;;

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

If you order your deck to have a random setting, the shuffle should give you an item card 1 out of every 3 cards if you use 10 items.

I mean no offense with these statements:
    I have seen decks like this so many times. It really isn't new, nor creative, but mearly using "what is good". Granted it is effecient and gets the job done, but you aren't going to stand out from the rest of the group that uses decks like these.