Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have maxed my Lvl 89 HUcast in Hit and cant use Mind Material so I save Mind Material and Hit Material for my Lvl 22 FOnewm. Anyway here is a theory I have. I was playing the ruins on VH and was talking to my friend on the phone. I was talking to him about how I have been finding Hit Material a lot in the ruins before I called him and while talking in just 10 minutes I found 2 more Hit Material. By 25 minutes I have found 6 Hit Material and 2 Mind Material. We were laughing wondering how I always get so much of those two materials and he dawned it on me. "Mabey it has to do with your safe" he said. I said "What?" and then he reminded me of Azure Dreams for PSX in which you would find items more often if you had a lot of that same item in your safe. So I am wondering if because I have 15 Hit Mat and 9 Mind Mat in my safe is this why I find it like crazy? I have 18 and 12 in there now after playing the ruins a little more and I think my theory is correct. I will be transfering my Mat to my Force on Saterday so I will tell you Saterday night if now that it is out of my safe if I still find it as often.

I should also state that I have been finding Scape Dolls a lot more since I have had a lot more saved up in my safe.

That sounds like an interesing theroy. Come to thionk of it, i have about 10 monogrinders in my bank, and i do find a TON of those. I wonder if the is anything to this or if it is just coincidence. interesting...

Forgive me for sounding like I am pointing out the bleedin' obvious. But perhaps you have a lot of these items in your bank because you find a lot of them. Not the other way around.

S.

Ah ha people!!!!There is an absolutely MASSIVE hole in the Phantasy Star Online program.( where the hell were the beta testers on THIS one,I wonder )It seems as if SOME of you are VERY close to discovering it...........

Sisqua I relize I have a lot in my bank but I am wondering why I find like 6 Hit Material and 3 Mind Material in like 30 minutes and then only finding 1 of any other Material every hour or more. I think it has to do with my safe. Also like I said I never use to get Ht Material this much but I always got a lot of Mind Material. I think this is before my Hunter maxed Hit I only saved Mind Material in my safe for my Force.

Veteran Fighter

hmm thats crazy man crazy...

Veteran Fighter

mabey thats why i find like a million varista's? hahah...

Mercenary for Hire

I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but the other day I was playing in Hard Mines, and a Garanz dropped a ?SPECIAL WEAPON. I already had a Double Saber in the bank which I had just grinded up to +7. When I went to the Tekker, he identified the ?SPECIAL WEAPON as a Double Saber +7 on the first try! (Neither had any photon bonuses). A mere coincidence, perhaps?

Humm... Just bringing this to the top to see if anyone else has some say on this.