Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Whooo! Pie!

Just curious. Since I'm V1 (PAL), the drop rates are ridiculous...so I'd have to say that my most cherished rare weapon (of the three I have. = ) is the REGENERATE GEAR. Just yesterday, though, I saw a Parasite Gear: De Rol, but I let my friend have it. What about you guys? Preferably if you found it legitly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tao on 2004-04-26 09:06 ]</font>

Regenerate Gear is not a weapon. But yes, that's your rarest of the three.

Right now, mine would have to be a Lavis Cannon.

God of all creation

i would have to say my dark flow een though it cant combo i tihnk it looks brill.Either that or my Yamigarasu

Whooo! Pie!

On 2004-04-26 09:04, Jason wrote:

What's your most cherished RARE? DAMN IT! RARE!!

*edits post*

It is my rarest of the three--VARISTA +1, DB's Saber, and Regenerate Gear. *sigh*

On 2004-04-26 09:08, Tao wrote:

*edits post*

It is my rarest of the three--VARISTA +1, DB's Saber, and Regenerate Gear. *sigh*
    That's what I said. Read the 2nd sentence again in my post for Christ's sake. And this quote of your post below in the bold.

Just curious. Since I'm V1 (PAL), the drop rates are ridiculous...so I'd have to say that my most cherished rare weapon (of the three I have. = ) is the REGENERATE GEAR. Just yesterday, though, I saw a Parasite Gear: De Rol, but I let my friend have it. What about you guys? Preferably if you found it legitly.

Whooo! Pie!

On 2004-04-26 09:11, Jason wrote:
    On 2004-04-26 09:08, Tao wrote:

*edits post*

That's what I said. Read the 2nd sentence again in my post for Christ's sake. And this quote of your post below in the bold.

*blinks*

Yes, I realized that you said it was my rarest of the three (even though you didn't know what my other two rares were; I don't see anywhere where I said them)...I was confirming what you had said and informing you of the rares I had. I'm sorry if I offended you in some way.

I was just noticing your mistake which is not important, did not you noticed this face? Knowing what your 2 other rare finds is not the point.

If there's still a topic going on, I'll toss in that my most cherished rare was my four-slot Luminous Field from v.2. ^_^

(Although, in truth, I really ought to value my Suppressed Gun from v.2 more. Playing through Ultimate Soul of a Blacksmith...in Japanese, no less...required considerably more skill and diligence than merely lucking out and finding a rare drop. Likewise, I'd value a Ragol Ring more in that respect, or an S-rank weapon. Completing C-mode is something requiring genuine skill...something I horrifically lack...that one should be proud of.)

Whooo! Pie!

On 2004-04-26 09:28, Jason wrote:
    I was just noticing your mistake which is not important, did not you noticed this face? Knowing what your 2 other rare finds is not the point.
    I found the Varista and DB's Saber on Endless Nightmare Ruins with three other people. Two Varistas were dropped that night....(just kidding)

Man though...finding three Pouilly Slimes and only getting one rare weapon is pretty amazing. Sorry about the luck there. =|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tao on 2004-04-26 09:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tao on 2004-04-26 09:35 ]</font>

A 0/0/0/0 Red Partisan, currently ground to +21, that was the first truly good rare I found in PSO.

That and anything decent that just randomly dropped out of nowhere without a huge long search, whether I use it or not(Red Sword, Kasami Bracer...)

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.