Thread: Suspended?!?

Today, while trying to get on PSO, I got this weird message saying that I was 'suspended'. The thing is that, as many of you may already know, I AM ALL LEGIT. The only thing that I can think of is, like 3 days ago, while playing with Monkey, I got disconnected, and lost my Raygun +11 with 50% Dark. I was really pissed, and when I got back on, I kept saying things like 'SEGA sucks!', and that 'they cant even make a game right.' Monkey even warned me that they could be watching us, but I didnt care, and I said that 'they are fags', and that 'they dont have anything better to do than watch us.' So, now im suspended. Now, I dont know if thats the reason, but its the only thing I can think of. But what Im wondering is, if I get suspended, does that mean that I can never get back on, or just not for a couple of days? But no matter how long I am suspended, or for whatever the reason was, in the words of my good friend omega...

This is bullshit!

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: CASH on 2001-04-27 21:20 ]</font>

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Yeah, I've heard sega is starting to ban cheaters. I have no clue how you got banned.

I doubt your suspended forever. I've heard ranges from a hour to a week, and for the most serious ones, their serial number is banned.

You can go to code creators and read all the whinning cheaters who are getting banned.

Heh, those bastards....

All I know is it said my serial number had been suspended, but it didnt say anything about being banned, so hopefully this will all pass within a matter of days, or better yet, hours...

And cheaters deserve to be banned. ^_^

I heard a bunch of people got suspended legit and cheaters.I've been reading on a bunch of PSO boards and one of them(I forgot the Board) a guy said that he called SEGA and they told him that the suspension thing is just an error from the server maintanance.The SEGA representative said that everyone who was suspended should be able to go back online Saturday.Hope this helps

I hope its not for too long Cash, I was looking forward to playing with ya again, I know for a fact you aren't a cheater.

lugus: Yeah, I hope its just that, because I dont know how long I can take this... I miss PSO...

Naer: Yeah, me too! Hopefully its what lugus said, and we can play today.... hopefully. BTW, HizALO's level 38, HERE I COME VHARD!