Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know they're are Metroid lovers here...so this will be the Metroid posting topic...post everything here Metroid.

What's your favorite Metroid game?? Super Metroid on SNES is my fave, and I'm going to pick up a copy of Zero Mission tommorow.

I never played Super Metroid on the SNES because I really didn't know that it was a good game at the time. I really, really hope they announce a GBA port at this years E3.

On 2004-05-03 18:15, Skett wrote:
    I never played Super Metroid on the SNES because I really didn't know that it was a good game at the time. I really, really hope they announce a GBA port at this years E3.
    Please, no.
    MAKE NEW GAMES.

I'm so sick of those ports

If you wanna play old games, find a good emulator.

I can't wait for Metroid Prime 2 =/

On 2004-05-03 18:15, Skett wrote:
    I never played Super Metroid on the SNES

Best. Game. Ever.

Just your average Numbskull...again

I'm still arguing with my brother on best SNES game. I say Super Metroid, he says A Link To The Past. Weird enough, when I talk to my friend about the best GB game, I say Golden Sun, and he says A Link To The Past.

So, yeah, best out of all of them is Super Metroid. I think people don't like Metroid II as much because it was easier to get lost then the original Metroid.

I Dream Of Sleep

I really like the Metroid games, but ive nver completed one. I always get so far and just give up. Par example: Super Metroid, got to that thin shaft where you have to do the space jump thingy, spent about an hour trying it and failing and just gave up. I really loved playing Metroid Fusion (the story bits helped make this for me as i really wanted Samus to give some narrative in the other games) but again, i got to this big flying boss thingy (the one that looks like a flying stingray) and just couldnt work out how to kill it, and now its collecting dust.

Otherwise great game series, once i learn not to be a quitter and finally complete one.

On 2004-05-04 10:16, Deathscythealpha wrote:
    I really like the Metroid games, but ive nver completed one. I always get so far and just give up. Par example: Super Metroid, got to that thin shaft where you have to do the space jump thingy, spent about an hour trying it and failing and just gave up. I really loved playing Metroid Fusion (the story bits helped make this for me as i really wanted Samus to give some narrative in the other games) but again, i got to this big flying boss thingy (the one that looks like a flying stingray) and just couldnt work out how to kill it, and now its collecting dust.

Otherwise great game series, once i learn not to be a quitter and finally complete one.
    Hehe, the space jump shaft isn't part of the the main quest, I guess you were just unlucky to fall down it (Unless you mean the part under the ice beam; in which case, apologies )

I Dream Of Sleep

Im not sure where it was. I had been going around for ages when i suddenly ended up in this part with these little creatures shwoing me the jump.

On 2004-05-04 08:05, Kef wrote:
    If you wanna play old games, find a good emulator.
    See, I hate emulators and have decided several years not to use one. Ever. So I am kind of at a disadvantage. Although I could buy the game used at Funcoland. Anyone know a good place to buy used Super Metroid not on the internet.

The Navinator is Banned

This is the official Topic right here
    http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?t...444&forum=9&46