Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello all. I'm a long time PSO vet. (since ver1 launched for DC in the US), but before this week hadnt played in about 6 months or so. So after playing a bit offline I'm getting hooked again. My question is how is it online these days (this is for PSO GC btw)? A lot of people still play? Are there still a lot of duper/"hackers" running around or have they (hopefully) gotten bored and moved on?

its basically the same as it was six months ago.

Yes, except Antares 8 is now -EMPTY-

instead of full of dupers/spammers.

Chimera of the Sands

Thats a good thing. Yay! Well....I dun get online but my friend seemed to be in disbelief.

Are most of the game password locked or open these days?

President of Mexicokagulphia

Most games are open. Antares is sorta empty. Today when sanji and I were playing some joined our team and randomly shouted insults though. I don't know if anyone else does this anymore,I remember when people would do it if you wouldn't trade with them,weren't legit or woouldn't ttf,however. I haven't been online in the last few weeks,I've been feeling a little under the weather.

I seen more lock game then open recently but I really haven't notice much because of all the cmode I been doing ^_^

Thanks for the input all. Looks like I'll be returning online. What blocks are good to play in?

Like you, I haven't played in a few months, and am curious about what it's like online these days. I did peek my head online a week ago or so, and I noticed that Deneb 9 seemed to be thriving a little more (and yes, Antares was a wasteland. It reminded me of the EU ships).

Theres EU ships??

rofl, i play the PAL version and i reckon, at most, 50 people online MAX.. o well, its a sad affair, thank god for auto-chat eh!?!?! Makes saying adventure, area, lets go easy enough and allows play on the thriving jp servers

Proph.