If when the servers are quiet and like me you like to com bash here is a way to get a s rank in 2 turns with hunters and arks.

Both of these on the caleum level.
    Hunters Play as silfer.
    1st turn - Plat dice + 1 on yourself and fly on reiz.
    She attacks play guard.
    2nd turn - Set rikas claw then exchange, then attack with hp attack, sw attack and fl attack she will use wall and youll do 46 and get s.

Arks play as any one.
    1st turn - same as above, dice + 1 and fly.
    she attacks you play guard
    2nd turn - play nano dragon, exchange then move dragon up 1 and attack use hp attack, ab attack and fl attack.
    Shell use wall and youll do 60 damage and get s again.

Hope this is off help to you all.

Wow cool.

I dont have a Fly at the moment so I modfied it a little and came up with this to get an S-rank:
    Turn 1
    Dice +1 on yourself, Giant Garden on Reiz, equip mag, equip mag.
    Guard Reiz's attack.
    Turn 2
    Equip Rica's Claw, Exchange on yourself, attack with HP Attack > SW Attack > Heavy Blow (or Beat).

EDIT: Ok I got S rank with the modified strategy on the first attempt but since then I just get A+, so it must only work if the opponent attacks with 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSO_Komodo on 2004-05-16 11:18 ]</font>

Humanoid Will

I'm really tired of these threads. Reiz bashing is incredibly cheap, yet nearly everyone does it. Same thing as cana, df, or recobox back on Ep2.

Speaking of which, I thought game exploits weren't allowed to be posted in the first place?

Meh, I hate coming off as an ass. >.>

On 2004-05-18 01:02, shinto_kuji wrote:
    I'm really tired of these threads. Reiz bashing is incredibly cheap, yet nearly everyone does it. Same thing as cana, df, or recobox back on Ep2.

Speaking of which, I thought game exploits weren't allowed to be posted in the first place?

Meh, I hate coming off as an ass. >.>
    Explain how doing free battle and changing the rules which sega allow us to do, and then fighting reiz with a deck which sega put into the game is in any way an exploit?

Nobody is doing anything special, or having to do any kind of trick to pull of any kind of reiz bashing, so while it may not be considered okay by some people it isn't abusing any kind of bug or game exploit.

Pink Haired Gothic Lolita Arislan's Avatar

It's like Recoboxing. Certainly boring, but the overall effect is the same. I guess it's up to the given player as to whether to do so or not.

If you read the first line of my post it states when the servers are quiet.
    Now im in the u.k and there are not many european players on at the moment so when i go on it is very quiet and i dont like doing tournaments by myself so what else is there to do apart from fight the computer?
    And if you are fighting the computer you might as well get as much experience and cards as you can in the shortest ammount of time.
    The post was written for people like me who do go on when it is quiet!!

Its impossible to expect to raise your level at a decent pace without some computer fights and due to the AI of the com, most of the fights are just extended Reiz fights anyway. At the moment especially for me in Australia, theres barely anybody in the US and EU servers to play with, I'd spend more time searching for people than actually playing. So I do Reiz fights when theres nothing else in order to raise my level and card collection, as im currently only at level 24.

Well. I seldom venture into these boards, but when I do, I keep seeing threads about "how to Reiz bash". Hm, It is really not that hard, you basically have all things under your control, if you have to Reiz bash, at least be creative about it? Create your own combo, do your goofy things?

I have made a Glustar + Chakram + Permission + rabarta deck for Reiz bash goofiness. .... I am kinda proud of it.