Topic. What special should I put on the Twin? I was thinking Geist at first, which would start to lead me to create a second Force character. Also, Geist could be useful for my HUnewearl.

What Force character should I make to use the twin? It's between the FOmar and the FOnewm. The FOmar could make a more physical use of the twin, but a FOnewm could make a more technical use of it. What should I make?

Although FOmar is the best force for melee combat, his accuracy stinks. Unless you max it out there's no point in considering using a special with him at all. The FOnewm could probably make better use considering his max ata is a lot higher (though his ata growth is aweful) and so he should be able to use the giest resonably well with max ata.

I'm not necessarily legit, so maxing out the ATA shouldn't be a problem.

In that case, I'll make a FOnewm, and put Geist on the S-Rank Twin!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-05-10 03:50 ]</font>

i think u should go with blizzard & fonewm

that way they will be frozen when u attack

fomars are rubbish, if you get bored of a fightin force u can go to magic easily

On 2004-05-11 16:44, KingChaos wrote:
    i think u should go with blizzard & fonewm

that way they will be frozen when u attack

fomars are rubbish, if you get bored of a fightin force u can go to magic easily
    FOrces have incredibly low ATA, and will barely ever hit with Blizzard. Blizzard is one of the least accurate specials, and even worse on a FOrce.

The last thing makes them seem like they wouldn't be rubbish...

On 2004-05-10 00:40, Rain7 wrote:
    Although FOmar is the best force for melee combat, his accuracy stinks.
    I take this as a rather contradictory comment. the character with the lowest ata in the game cannot be the best melee character out of any group. Even fonewearl is abetter melee character than him.

And I'd say fonewm is the best, due to his best combo of 2 highest ata and high enough atp to use srank twin.

On 2004-05-11 17:56, lain2k3 wrote:
    On 2004-05-10 00:40, Rain7 wrote:
    Although FOmar is the best force for melee combat, his accuracy stinks.
    I take this as a rather contradictory comment. the character with the lowest ata in the game cannot be the best melee character out of any group. Even fonewearl is abetter melee character than him.

And I'd say fonewm is the best, due to his best combo of 2 highest ata and high enough atp to use srank twin.
    Ok then, If a FOmar has a weapon with high hit% then he can easily be the best melee force. The atp difference is also quite large between these two characters (FOmar and FOnewm). Having the best shifta/deband in the game also makes a FOmar a great melee force. I choose to ignore the FOnewearl comment.

Also, do not forget that twins are among the most accurate melee weapons in the game due to their actual combo and not their accuracy. A simple combo of attack, attack, charge attack will almost never miss and still land a good three powerful attacks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rain7 on 2004-05-13 05:47 ]</font>