Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071

So I hear PSU isn't going to be releaserd till winter 2006. I hope I can wait that long.

oh well, if SEGA is still in development, then maybe I can get them to accept some of my weapon designs before the launch. that would be really awesome.

I havn't seen anything on the helper robots yet. I'm very curious as to how that is going to work.

Well, (assuming that these were your thoughts) I hope you remember that January and February 2006 still qualify as 2006... It doesn't mean we have to wait a until a whole 'nother year past this one until December '06... It still fits in the same release timeframe that we heard back around pre-E3ish...

Hmm... Helper robots... Yea... I almost completely forgot about those... It's probably one of the only things they haven't elaborated on...

Heheh... weapon designs... Man that would be great to get at least one design of your own in there... You could be all like "Hey! I designed this weapon" And people would be all "Nuh uh! No way!" ... And... yea... It would be cool if ST allowed fan submissions for weapons... Ya know... like... the good ones...

On 2005-07-18 10:40, RurouniJoku wrote:
    Well, (assuming that these were your thoughts) I hope you remember that January and February 2006 still qualify as 2006... It doesn't mean we have to wait a until a whole 'nother year past this one until December '06... It still fits in the same release timeframe that we heard back around pre-E3ish...

Hmm... Helper robots... Yea... I almost completely forgot about those... It's probably one of the only things they haven't elaborated on...

Heheh... weapon designs... Man that would be great to get at least one design of your own in there... You could be all like "Hey! I designed this weapon" And people would be all "Nuh uh! No way!" ... And... yea... It would be cool if ST allowed fan submissions for weapons... Ya know... like... the good ones...

I just thought about jan-feb today. still...

anyway, I'm going to try. I've designed a weapon o every type, and I'm going to send them to ST. hopefully, they'll even choose one. I could care less about payment, just as long as I'm recognized.

maybe even a job? please?

Oh yea? That sounds like fun! Good luck with that! How exactly are you sending them? Is there some sort of e-mail address for these types of submissions? I think I might like to try one...