I noticed some interesting things in this trailer on IGN

-The HUnewmn/his ability to transform into a lion-thing.

-The HUcaseal and HUcast fighting, the HUcaseal is wielding a dagger in one hand and mech gun in the other. (Later they resolve their differences and join the party to fight the dragon)

-The HUmar that jumps off the building in the city, after he lands on the hover board, armor appears on his body. This armor looks a lot like the armor in the Book of Hunters drawings.

-At the very begining, when the motage of images are flying up, there is a brief moment where you can see the HUmar character in perhaps in-game fotage. It looks like the static animation for the characters in the games now ie: Standing and breathing.

-Each hero shown in the movie is on a different "home planet" and they rush to the scene to fight the dragon boss.

-When the dragon comes out of the ground, you see a shot of the backs of the characters. Right after the part when the HUmar draws his saber/slicer, the camera scans the backs of the heros. A FOmar character can be seen.

Anyone notice anything else interesting, I mean besides the fact of the trailer itself. So exicted, but I have to remember that there is a long wait ahead of us...

Through the Fire and Flames

keep this in the other PSU thread, there only needs to be one

Really, lets keep it to one thread. Make sure you read the current threads to make sure what you're posting isn't already covered.
    Look, he did it again.