Veteran Fighter

I don't mean walking through doors with a back step, thats easy to miss in testing. I mean things you only need your eyes to see.
    Collision for example. If your character is too big, your mag might be 'inside' of you. While on the topics of mags, I think 'double' mags try and follow the shoulders too much. When my character uses a partisan type weapon, varaha tends to go through her. Which just looks rather ugly. Oh, and speaking about Partisan weapons... how about females stop moving them through their bodies? I suppose carrying it behind your back is 'cool' but it shouldn't go through your chest to get there. Not to mention I picked long hair. My character has white hair, which contrasts against her black outfit easy enough for me to see that when she walks it sways 'into' her.
    God/Technique. I believe it has happened with Devil/Technique as well. Why do the things turn into Priest/Mind if you try and give it to someone else?
    Maybe it's not a bug, but I'd like to see the 'highest' level of items, the rainbow ones, to stop being considered 'special'. If I find something labeled special, I want to know I've found something. I'm tired of lugging around an inventory full of things just to get them ID'd and drop them. Swapping around every 'special' weapon you get to look at it so you can ditch it gets old.
    Anyone else want to see some 'changes' and not just some 'additions'? Maybe I'm in a bad mood, maybe I'm overstressed, maybe it's that time of the month. I'll leave it up to you all to figure out. But remember, Shir may be short, but that means she's within range of low targets on taller people's bodies.

I agree with u there... i hope PSO ver. 2 is what pso was suposed to be.

I would like to see them adjust mag positioning depending on character size. Alot of mags on short characters float wayyy to far from the body. It makes some mags look ridiculous on short players. Also the hair thing bothers me sometimes as well. Pirotess has long white hair and during the game winning pose at DF (the slotty one ) her hair passes right through her body.

I also wish, that you would find alot less special weapons. That way, when you find one, it may actually be "special".

the Real annoying bugs are those gun-sync problems.

anyone who has a big racast knows what i mean.
    if my racast uses a rifle or a shotgun his left arm doesn't even touch the gun!
    it's pretty annoying.

That's something I always thought of also. Say, the first 1 or 5 or so DB's Sabers you find be ??? Special Weapon. Then after that, let us know it's a DB's!! I mean, they do all that already, letting you see the stats.. Then let us take it to the tekker if we want to haggle over the percentages.

Yeah...this stuff is bugging me too...-.-;

AAH!

SO YOUR SHIR!!!

OMG

I must say it is SUCH and i do mean SUCH a pleasure to post a reply

I have your character sketch as my desktop for some reason

fairly kewl looking

ither way

Umn

what ship to you usually hang at?

I'd love to get to meet you!

*gets punched in face by girl freind*

You know her character type looks nothing like her sketch!

NOT FOR THOSE REASONS! I agree with how she thinks! We could get along real ni-

*gets another whap in the face, this time with a frying pan)