Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Creator Of Worlds

"Almost Human" got an excellent response and since I been able to free up some time I might as well move on to my next story.

This is a short medium story based on the format of the TV show "24", it will be entitled "1000".

I believe that someone has posted something similiar here in fan-works but I didn't bother reading it so I don't know what their progress is like.

ANYWAY.....

Why am I rambling about it here instead of writing it?
    Well....

I want to try a slightly different track this time. Namely I want to use as few of my own characters as possible.
    I want to populate the world with other people's characters... YOUR characters.

So why don't I just trawl through the character bank I hear you ask type?
    It's because:
    1. There are a billion characters there.
    2. I am lazy.
    3. Most of those people have since left PSOW, I won't be able to get approval or info.

So I need you, the humble reader to PM me characters that you might think I want for an action/suspense/comedy/thriller type story.

Each person can send me up to 3 characters.
    I will accept silly as well as serious characters, since I have no idea of what I need until I start writing.

But....
    There are some points to be aware of:

1. Any characters submitted are expendable. If you don't want them to die, don't send them to me in the first place.
    2. There are no guarantees that I'll use your character. Don't complain if they didn't get it. Its a medium length story, not a novel!
    3. Characters with more 'serious' names are more likely to get chosen than the silly named people BUT anything is possible.
    4. I may not use your characters in the way you might expect, but I will get check with you for anything I do that might be constured as "out of character".
    5. Er... No that's it.

The PMs can be formatted like in the character bank, but most of that information is unnecessary, if there is anything extra that I will need to know I'll PM you back.

Here's an example:
    Name: Bernie
    Class: RAmar
    Appearence: 6', medium build, blond hair. Wears blue.
    Weapon: Flame visit.
    Personality: Generally easy-going, but can be serious when necessary. A natural leader. Has a tendency to curl into a ball and gnaw on his arm when things go 'weird'.

And so on. The Personality bit is probably the most important part, I need to be able to judge how your character will behave in my world.

Any questions, post 'em here or PM me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-05-19 04:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mr_rubbish on 2004-06-02 11:25 ]</font>

Just your average Numbskull...again

Eh, well, to tell you the truth...
    Zonky has died 2 times in my universe.
    And he keeps coming back, oddly enough.
    He's the craziest FOnewm there is.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Name: Reiianuo
    Class: RAmarl
    Appearence: 4'5", orange hair. Wears black.
    Weapon: Yasminkov 2000H
    Personality: Likes to boss people around, pouts like a child when she doesn't get her way (Which is often XD) Likes to say, "Nyah."

Basically, i would have more characters, but she's the only one, storywise, who I can allow to die =/

Eh, why not?

Heh, okay, heres an old character of mine, I over wrote this ones data when I made Remix, so it's okay if he dies.

Name: Aegis
    Class: FOmar
    Appearence: A FOmar that stands at about 6'5". He wears a robe that is all red, no other designs, just pure red, his inner clothing is black, the robe is cut off just above his ankle. He wears a black straw hat and his hair is grey.
    Weapon: Inside his load bearing robe, he carries tons of Handguns, keeping the robe from doing any 'flowing'. He also keeps two non photon daggers at his ankles. At times he's been seen to use an Inferno Bazooka.
    Personality: he isn't quite as hard-hearted as his appearance gives, he just prefers to be 'protected'. At times he is irrational but is normally collected. He learns who his temporary boss is and respects that individual as best as he can until the job is done.

Some might call him "BOC's previous life" i suppose?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhotonDrop on 2004-05-18 20:05 ]</font>
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

Creator Of Worlds

Thanks for the interest, but from now on PM the details to me.

Thank you.

Just your average Numbskull...again

On 2004-05-19 08:15, WraithVerge wrote:

Ouch!

On 2004-05-19 08:15, WraithVerge wrote:

ditto